the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Never trust a patient who says they can stand.

This has turned into such a headache.

I know! I had a 600lb pt say that and when we finally got her in bed she got up and walked to the dining room.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I know! I had a 600lb pt say that and when we finally got her in bed she got up and walked to the dining room.

Mine said she could. Then her legs gave out.

Ever want to see an entire hallway of nursing home staff freak out? Tell them the patient is on the floor.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
In class right now. May be canceled; not enough students. Only offered once a year... I NEED!!! :eek:

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Here's to multitasking...

11949907341218632906beer.svg.med.png

EMT Life, Facebook, e-mail, and still following along in class...​

Anjel

Forum Angel
Omg I am so concerned.

On my drug card for diphenhydramine is a story.

And I quote....

"Ben is a '25' year old who feels like he is '50' when his 'allergies' flare up. Ben's allergies make him sound like an 'asthmatic'. His Tx for his allergies is his wife. He likes it 'deep and slow' which makes him have 'palpitations'. Afterwards he sometimes feels 'drowsey, confused, and has blurred vision'. "

Bow chicka wah.wah

What the F. Lmao

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Had to fold and get the new iPhone today. Not necessarily because I've been wanting it, but because I finally dropped and seriously F'd up my 4 =/ Almost never drop it, but when I do I make it count!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Had to fold and get the new iPhone today. Not necessarily because I've been wanting it, but because I finally dropped and seriously F'd up my 4 =/ Almost never drop it, but when I do I make it count!

Otterbox only way to go.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I've done some thinking. I need to start dating a girl on Valentines day but she also needs to be born on that day. That will make it so I only need to remember 1 important date a year lol.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I have the commuter for my blackberry. Its great, don't need to worry at all.

Yeah, that's what I got for my new phone. Not as bulky as the regular otterbox (which is why I fought so hard on getting one)

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse

rage-comics-broke.png

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Show up for our one IFT per shoft we get. Transfer from ER to psyc facility for a patient on a 72 hour hold. Walk into the room and she starts bawling...Ex gf...talk about an interesting situation. Poor girl.

I'm not sure if it'd be appropriate to let her know I'm always still around if she needs to talk to someone...not for a little while of course.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
They just announced the line up for one of our major events Coachella Fest. There are some big names coming down. There is going to be alot of people and alot of drugs being used. Last year we had 3 full arrests during the event.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
This is just a test and only a test of my smart phone. Had this been an actual post, someone would have disagreed with me.

;)

Cool... my smart phone is more useful than most of my family members...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
off work at 0330. School starts at 0900. It's gonna be a longggggg day.