the 100% directionless thread

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Only rule is dont stay on topic :)

And just for clarification since the member is new, our Community Rules apply for this thread as well, we're just lax on staying on topic, as this thread has no topic.

Now back to our regularly scheduled randomness.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
And just for clarification since the member is new, our Community Rules apply for this thread as well, we're just lax on staying on topic, as this thread has no topic.

Now back to our regularly scheduled randomness.

Awww man we have to follow the rules???

Anjel

Forum Angel
Awww man we have to follow the rules???

Where is FFEMT? He needs to break out his star. Lol you will be the "focus of his undivided attention"

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Where is FFEMT? He needs to break out his star. Lol you will be the "focus of his undivided attention"

Uhhhhh that doesn't sound good for me. I don't wanna have the mods undivided attention....

medic417

The Truth Provider
I'd love to. Only 1 bar in town and I'm only 19 so that's a no go lol

Just act like your old enough. :p

J/K that would be wrong and I in no way endorse violating the law.

You hang out outside and find a girlfriend when she stumbles out of the bar at closing time. She won't care how goofy you look at that point. :p:lol:

JPINFV

Gadfly
Uhhhhh that doesn't sound good for me. I don't wanna have the mods undivided attention....
What a moderator's undivided attention in a thread looks like...

487px-Coming_to_Get_You_by_KenCentauri.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel
I found it lol

signadmin1.gif

I AM NOT IMPERSONATING AN ADMIN! JUST SHOWING FIREFITE WHAT TO LOOK FOR!!!!!!!!!! DONT BAN ME!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just act like your old enough. :p

J/K that would be wrong and I in no way endorse violating the law.

You hang out outside and find a girlfriend when she stumbles out of the bar at closing time. She won't care how goofy you look at that point. :p:lol:

Hahahaha. That's mean but funny. And act old enough? I can do that easily. I can't even get into a R rated movie without them checking my ID to make sure I'm old enough. I guess I look really young. Turning in my applications to ambulance companies I was asked "are you old enough to be applying?". Rather be young then the other option tho lol

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I found it lol

signadmin1.gif

I AM NOT IMPERSONATING AN ADMIN! JUST SHOWING FIREFITE WHAT TO LOOK FOR!!!!!!!!!! DONT BAN ME!

When I see that should I run and hide or stand my ground? :p

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Some things everyone needs to know...

1) Bored.com is how I spend my Saturday night.

2) Americas most wanted scares me. And I am a undercover detective for like 2-3 days after watching.

3) Angry birds is online! I am all set for the rest of the evening lol

JPINFV

Gadfly
Crush the Castle flash game was better than what appeared to be a Chinese ripoff flash game of Angry Birds.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Crush the Castle flash game was better than what appeared to be a Chinese ripoff flash game of Angry Birds.

Yea I posted that after I realized it was chinese.

But yes Emma. Bored.com has a verison of it. It still works though lol

JPINFV

Gadfly
Well, it's Angry Birds in the sense of red things that look like birds go into a sling shot where you launch them at green pigs.

However, if that is in any way indicative of the real Angry Birds game, then Crush the Castle is better...