the 100% directionless thread

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

When was the last time you had hair

Started loosing it at 12 most of it was gone by 20 started shaving what was left at 21.

Sasha

Forum Chief
dude that sucks doesn't your head get cold?

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Gotta love seeing the ex who said he wasn't ready for a serious relationship knock up a girl he's known for a month or so and then marry her two months later.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Gotta love seeing the ex who said he wasn't ready for a serious relationship knock up a girl he's known for a month or so and then marry her two months later.

Better him than you Brown thinks, don't worry he will come to regret it Brown is sure :D

Brown is off to do some browning around and then go to work, Brown has to work the entire Easter weekend which means Brown does not get to see much of Mrs Brown until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week .... :(

Also, Brown needs somebody who is hella gangsta mega supa awesome at Illustrator to draw Brown's caricature, enquire within

Last edited by a moderator:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler

Four girls I dated went on to get knocked up and married within 6 months of breaking it off with me. My first thought everytime? "Thank God it wasn't me..."

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Four girls I dated went on to get knocked up and married within 6 months of breaking it off with me. My first thought everytime? "Thank God it wasn't me..."

Really?

Mine would be "DAMNIT! Good Luck Chuck was copied off my life!"

So, I survived the first 15 miles on my motorcycle, in rush-hour traffic... even after killing it in an intersection because I released the clutch without giving it gas too.

Last edited by a moderator:

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
even after killing it in an intersection because I released the clutch without giving it gas too.

You'll get the hang of it eventually, just keep riding.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Really?

So, I survived the first 15 miles on my motorcycle, in rush-hour traffic... even after killing it in an intersection because I released the clutch without giving it gas too.

Whoop whoop!

Just ordered mine. It'll take a week to get here. :(

Anjel

Forum Angel
Move over Weight Watchers there is a new way to lose weight... It's the "I can't afford to buy groceries to feed myself because I just filled my gas tank diet"

Grr.. 40 bucks...10 gallons of gas. Ridiculous.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Really?

This all went down WELL before the movie came out, but I do remember a deja vu sensation after seeing it for the first time.

If course I can't really talk smack. I got married in October, by December the first little usalsfyre was on the way.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Strong winds, if not a tornado, has struck the St. Louis airport causing major damage inside and out. One plane was pushed away from the jetway. Twitter messages state that people are stuck in planes away from the terminal with debris on the planes. One vehicle was hanging off of a parking garage.

bigbaldguy

Strong winds, if not a tornado, has struck the St. Louis airport causing major damage inside and out. One plane was pushed away from the jetway. Twitter messages state that people are stuck in planes away from the terminal with debris on the planes. One vehicle was hanging off of a parking garage.

ahh crap, and I was hoping for a quiet day at work tomorrow. Thanks for the intel.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Winds got bad in California. Flipped over a small plane at an airport. And my bed liner from my truck flew out while I was going down the freeway.

bigbaldguy

Hope everyone in St Louis and other areas effected by the storms are ok.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I have to get re-diagnosed with ADD to get put back on meds. I scheduled the appointment with the psych the day after my 21'st... without realizing it.. fu...

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
WOOHOO 3,000 POSTS FOR BROWN

Obviously Brown (whatever a Brown is) spends too much time on here browning around, whatever that is

Brown will be around for another 3,000 posts yet .... unless Mrs Brown gets Brown with the skillet first! :D