the 100% directionless thread

True <3 is like sex. Sometimes it's amazing, sometimes it sucks, but in the end, it's just two people laying there.

I made that up on my own and don't judge. I'm sick right now and delirious.

I thing I just had a meme-gasm.

I'm somewhat saddened that there were only two or three I didn't understand in there.

True <3 is like sex. Sometimes it's amazing, sometimes it sucks, but in the end, it's just two people laying there.

I made that up on my own and don't judge. I'm sick right now and delirious.

Getting friendly with the patients? That's what I call good patient care :rofl:

I love not being able to sleep before 0100. not.

Are you still in your FTO time?

Nope, finished FTO on 19th, first ALS shift was that night and I'm working 405 tomorrow, er today.

Why must I be so gullible when it comes to overtime?

I have a student every day this week.

Normally thats cool. I like students.

But This semester they are especially dumb lol

Anybody have MW3 for PS3? I finally folded and bought it :p

I have it for the 360, I don't think they are compatible online though...

No, I don't think so :( Way to go...

I suppose I probably should run out and get MW3 for my xbox...but that's like 20 minute drive :ph34r:

Its all about skyrim btw. Forever alone, offline.

...28 hours already. Haven't even touched the main story. We can be alone together :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Untitled-1.jpg

I suppose I probably should run out and get MW3 for my xbox...but that's like 20 minute drive :ph34r:

I'm a high enough level to go from doing decent to getting bent over by all the ridiculously good people. It's pretty annoying.

I'm a high enough level to go from doing decent to getting bent over by all the ridiculously good people. It's pretty annoying.

That's why BF3 is the superior game ;)

That's why BF3 is the superior game ;)

No, I was never decent at that game. At least with MW3 I can cling to hope haha.

Back