the 100% directionless thread

GrrTTUY.jpg

cyelhRc.jpg

Since I'm pretending to be a paramedic, I should pretend to be a London/NHS paramedic too. Go big or go home. I can be MrGreen. Who wants to stay at home during a shelter in place? Pff... Check out these quality memes. https://www.facebook.com/UKNHSHumour/

Im actively avoiding the thank you for your service talks. I havent even seen a known positive patient, I went a month and a half without seeing any patients. Ive avoided all thank you meals, Ill probably even avoid EMS week unless one of our customers has an event on a day im working, then ill pray for a pstient flight.

Im actively avoiding the thank you for your service talks. I havent even seen a known positive patient, I went a month and a half without seeing any patients. Ive avoided all thank you meals, Ill probably even avoid EMS week unless one of our customers has an event on a day im working, then ill pray for a pstient flight.
Hahaha, I feel awkward about it too. The last time I got it was from an actual COVID 19 patient though. I was weird about it and said "No problem. This is fun." LOL. I must be what @DragonClaw grows/glows up to be when she learns how to use bobby pins and stops eating bell peppers.

Last edited:
There's an EMS agency here in town that is milking the donations for all they're worth. It's embarrassing.

All the hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, etc, are putting up banners that says "Heroes work here!" :/ I actually think the skilled nursing facility really do have heroes working there. Those guys have the most miserable job ever and a lot of their patients are getting COVID 19. We just sent some people south of us in California to help evacuate I guess 100+ patients from a facility that was mostly abandon? My only complaint is that they keep sending a bunch of EMTs to do it. They sent all the EMTs to New Jersey and this facility while I am stuck running dislocated knees after being kicked by a baby.

All the hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, etc, are putting up banners that says "Heroes work here!" :/ I actually think the skilled nursing facility really do have heroes working there. Those guys have the most miserable job ever and a lot of their patients are getting COVID 19. We just sent some people south of us in California to help evacuate I guess 100+ patients from a facility that was mostly abandon? My only complaint is that they keep sending a bunch of EMTs to do it. They sent all the EMTs to New Jersey and this facility while I am stuck running dislocated knees after being kicked by a baby.
That’s a strong baby.

I mean, the memes aren't many to be a hisorical accounting of EMS. You scroll by and laugh at it or whatever and forget about it.

That one was just meant to highlight things new providers don't expect. It's not about a badge of honor or anything like that.

Me. Proud worker in

Earn
Money
Sleeping.

I'm on an ALS truck today and volume isn't high. I got a few decent naps in. But the one time I wanted to get a snack from the hospital, we get a call.

.-.

First world problems.

I like memes of basically all kinds.

Attachments

• 95615959_2356050551354268_6746784033012711424_n.jpg
    95615959_2356050551354268_6746784033012711424_n.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 101
So inaccurate. More like same skat at 85+ mph.

I'm getting a lot of people thanking me for working at the grocery store. Today I had a lady who was really sincere about it and I didn't know what to say. I was just kinda like, "It's something to do." Mostly I just say, "Aww, thanks!"

I'm getting a lot of people thanking me for working at the grocery store. Today I had a lady who was really sincere about it and I didn't know what to say. I was just kinda like, "It's something to do." Mostly I just say, "Aww, thanks!"
Yall are the real heroes. Except for walmart personal shoppers. Those people are the worst.

Do fight crews have to file a fight plan if it's an emergency? Same if it is not?

Do fight crews have to file a fight plan if it's an emergency? Same if it is not?
We only file if its an IFR flight. If its IFR weather and can rendezvous at an airport or a hospital with an approach we still have to file.

We are encouraged to file on every flight however none of our pilots ever do unless it’s going to be an IFR flight or there is possibly of going IFR during the flight.

Back