the 100% directionless thread

Yeah...but we have missiles now.

Yeah...but we have missiles now.

Are you gonna send a bunker buster as a greeting card? Not sure what a missile is gonna do for you.

What you need is percussive maintenance.

"THIS IS HOW WE FIX SPACE STATION IN RUSSIA"

Are you gonna send a bunker buster as a greeting card? Not sure what a missile is gonna do for you.

What you need is percussive maintenance.

"THIS IS HOW WE FIX SPACE STATION IN RUSSIA"

American components, Russian components, all made in Taiwan!

Woah y'all.

So this internet dude says most BBQ is pork but Texans think it should be beef?

I know BBQ is beef mostly, but is he right that most people are wrongly thinking that it should be pork?

but is he right that most people are wrongly thinking that it should be pork?

When I think BBQ I think brisket (#1) followed by pork ribs (#2) then pork butt/shoulder (#3).

Woah y'all.

So this internet dude says most BBQ is pork but Texans think it should be beef?

I know BBQ is beef mostly, but is he right that most people are wrongly thinking that it should be pork?
Just dont put cole slaw on it

Welp... 4/4 finals done. 3/4 classes passed. Still waiting on the last two grades in my one class. Just the final grade and a final project grade. At this point a C is all I care about. Just one more class this summer. Then I'm done.

C’s get degrees homes.

BBQ is hugely regional, as is the example by @CALEMT thinking brisket first (a Cali thing).

I love coleslaw with my BBQ. And honestly, I’m not a huge brisket fan. Do love me a good pulled pork sammich...with coleslaw.

Brisket is #1, but also the hardest to do correctly.

If you can keep the flat moist then anything else is a breeze.

I thought BBQ was tofu?

I thought BBQ was tofu?
6045E170-5E04-4273-9A30-88F7CACE1AB0.gif

I love Hawaiian BBQ. @Jim37F, working for HFD, you’d best be sharing some awesome Hawaiian BBQ secrets...
What, you think they're gonna share secrets with the Haole? 😅 there are some guys who kick everybody out of the kitchen to protect their family recipe haha

besides last shift, the guy who was cooking, born and raised local, bought a pack of the pre made Jack Daniel's ribs from the grocery store and simply reheated and served lol

Meanwhile my chicken pot pie recipe is fairly "exotic" and I'm like the only one who'll cook that haha

Last edited:
Back