the 100% directionless thread

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
One medic told me my displaced bone fragment was small enough that it would probably just dissolve, but other people are saying that's crazy in your bone does not dissolve. But I thought that it does in certain situations?

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Ugh. Both kids have the stomach bug. Now im nervous cause im in the middle of my hitch.

I have enough OT this month that I wont have to burn any PTO, but I wanted that OT for a reason.

Also, I dont want to vomit on a patient. I hear thats frowned upon.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Ugh. Both kids have the stomach bug. Now im nervous cause im in the middle of my hitch.

I have enough OT this month that I wont have to burn any PTO, but I wanted that OT for a reason.

It's called Targeted Emesis Therapy

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief

Hit up the Emergent C man! I swear by that stuff!

VentMonkey

Family Guy

I was in this exact same situation a week before my family leave. All three heathens had the stomach flu. It was inevitable, I was doomed...

It hit me halfway through a shift. What hurt worse was forfeiting the annual attendance bonus we now receive for perfect attendance.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I have wrapped gifts all on the first try with no redo's AND I did it without a single drop of alcohol... I am all that is man.
On behalf of all the Manly Men of the World I find your point refutable.

We will hold your man card in limbo UFN.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
On behalf of all the Manly Men of the World I find your point refutable.

We will hold your man card in limbo UFN.

Planting the trees around my house on the other hand... it was beer 30 and swear words.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
For the first time in all my 25 years of life I have wrapped gifts all on the first try with no redo's AND I did it without a single drop of alcohol... I am all that is man.
The lack alcohol disproves your last statement.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Packed, Uhaul is coming tomorrow, “For All Mankind” marathon on. Great day.

Power move day tomorrow.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Bought a 14lbs prime brisket for Christmas Eve dinner. Probably shouldn’t have that be my first brisket attempt on the smoker but why not.

CALEMT

Bought a 14lbs prime brisket for Christmas Eve dinner. Probably shouldn’t have that be my first brisket attempt on the smoker but why not.

Traeger?

CALEMT

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Does anyone have a good reference guide for inflating pediatric ETT cuffs? We've recently switched to them. I know the bulb can be used as a test on tubes, but considering the infrequency in which we intubate a kid, I'd like to keep a cheat sheet with our broselow tapes.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Does anyone have a good reference guide for inflating pediatric ETT cuffs? We've recently switched to them. I know the bulb can be used as a test on tubes, but considering the infrequency in which we intubate a kid, I'd like to keep a cheat sheet with our broselow tapes.
A cuff manometer