the 100% directionless thread

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I only have my gear bag on the engine, I'll usually grab my hat/sunglasses and Yeti when we leave station, an extra tshirt if we're gonna be out drilling. If we get hopped fie a relocation to another station I'll grab my phone charger, maybe my Kindle as well.

Everything else stays at station for me.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
iPad, chargers, water bottle, mio, ibuprofen, Zofran and a spare t-shirt, socks and underwear. Ball cap, beanie, gloves and extra sunglasses. I don't use my bag on a truck much anymore, but do I try to keep all my stuff in one grabbable spot. I usually toss it in my buggy, because the thing I need is usually in it.

I also keep a second uniform, undies, socks, towel and shampoo and body wash in a vacuum sealed bag in my truck. It's the emergency uniform in case a full on puke tsunami strikes.

Seems like we all keep the same stuff in our bags.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Saved me from embarrassment when I got sick at work in wheelchair heck on my last day. Filled that uniform shirt with puke and otherwise spoiled myself, I did!

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Every year its the same argument at Thanksgiving. Cranberry Relish versus the can crap.

Only my mother, grandmother, and myself eat the relish. The rest of the uncultured eat the can junk.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Every year its the same argument at Thanksgiving. Cranberry Relish versus the can crap.

Only my mother, grandmother, and myself eat the relish. The rest of the uncultured eat the can junk.
You need to wash your filthy mouth out with soap

VentMonkey

Family Guy

Well aren’t we quiet the aristocrat? For me it’s more of a consistency issue. I’ll eat the lumps of cranberries if needed, but I preferred the processed canned “sauce” all day, urry day...

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
My wife bought these little mini crock pots that are perfect for one serving of whatever. We make turkey bowls or veggies and meat or fish and rice and plug em in when we get to work... by lunchtime it’s perfect.

So many people have asked my wife about them, we now have a stash in our closet and we give them as secret Santa gifts.

17813051-4E69-4D0E-9E13-9EDDC80F3E3F.jpeg

Oh, the canned cranberry slime is the best.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
So many people have asked my wife about them, we now have a stash in our closet and we give them as secret Santa gifts.

I can PM you my address if you want... you know for a not-so-secret Santa.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh damn, we're out of Service for mechanical repair, and browsing Facebook, see local news reporting a house fire, 2nd alarm, in the neighboring district 😶😔

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
God I love seeing Nick Saban lose I hate Alabama almost as much as I hate Texas.