the 100% directionless thread

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I used a SAM splint for the first time in probably 10 years on saturday night. Drunk chick fell down some stairs, I immobilized her ankle with said SAM and Coban and proceeded to the closest hospital. (I did not pass Go. I did not collect $200.)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
We use Sam splints all the time.

I hate those things. I love me some vacuum splints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
We use Sam splints all the time.

I hate those things. I love me some vacuum splints.

I love my full sets of vac splints. Including a torso one

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
I used a SAM splint for the first time in probably 10 years on saturday night. Drunk chick fell down some stairs, I immobilized her ankle with said SAM and Coban and proceeded to the closest hospital. (I did not pass Go. I did not collect $200.)
Self medication with our good friend SoCo lol

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
upload_2017-4-12_11-37-12.png

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Staging for suicidal party, deputies want us come in and evaluate a kiddo having a "bad asthma attack." So we pull up, and the deputies are waiting for us, guns drawn, to run us up the driveway. Not pleased by this, but they will not bring the kid out to us. Thanks guys, don't shoot us, guess we'll go for a walk.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Staging for suicidal party, deputies want us come in and evaluate a kiddo having a "bad asthma attack."

In the same house? Eh...I'm inclined to say
giphy.gif

You can bring him to us.

Nick15

Forum Crew Member
At the young age of 21 I'm finally going on an airplane. And also leaving California for the first time haha.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Hey, our down pours this winter actually yielded some lush, green mountainsides.

For the first time ever I've seen our desert hills with green grass. There's also still snow on our surrounding mountains.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
For the first time ever I've seen our desert hills with green grass. There's also still snow on our surrounding mountains.
Same here, I think the snow has melted away here though.

We did a flight from Ridgecrest to Palmdale last rotation. As we cut across the part of Kern County's deep back deserts beyond Mojave west of Ridgecrest I looked down and saw sheep herds gnawing on grass grown from all the rain. Awesome winter.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Yeah, what's up with that? Big Bear looks amazing and I wish I'd been able to make it out there on vacation.