the 100% directionless thread

Damn it you changed your name lol. I got confused seeing a picture I already saw on Facebook lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Lesson of the day: do not wait until the last minute to do an online 48 hour paramedic refresher or else you may have a day or 2 where you have to wake up at 0200 to take a class

That sucks. I'm pounding all my CE in now, for next years recert. Last time around I ran out of time and had to recert by test. That sucks worse.

Last edited:
That sucks. I'm pounding all my CE IN NOW, for next years recert. I ran out of time and had to recert by test. That sucks worse.
I should be getting a decent amount of CEs next year so I will hopefully be good but I'm going to the the refresher classes or at least start them a year in advance.

I had planned on intially letting it lapse because I don't plan on moving out of the area but with the shortage of medics there has been talks about sending medics from out here to different states for about a month or so for coverage which requires national. Not many medics out here keep national.

Where in the hell are you driving?
No where. It's 100% online. They just have time blocks on certain days where you can take a course since it is instructor based (they are in the east coast).

No where. It's 100% online. They just have time blocks on certain days where you can take a course since it is instructor based (they are in the east coast).

That sucks on so many levels. If I'm waking up that early then I'm going somewhere vs an online class looking at my bed... at 2am...

After some long days, not enough sleep, and hating everything about Tuesday....A message of hope. May the cheeseburgers and alcohol bless you all.

@akflightmedic That 5 year necro thread bump, oh man.

its-alive-1200x475.jpg

These aren't from that moron who ran that Paramedic AF page, are they? Isn't that what he called himself?

These aren't from that moron who ran that Paramedic AF page, are they? Isn't that what he called himself?

I love those pages. It's so much fun watching people argue; especially when someone posts a picture of a cop car in an empty ambulance bay and everyone starts saying how they're going to slash his tires, do random vandalism to the car, or go inside and yell at him. So much bitterness to the guys who watch our back.

Or when someone says ambulance driver? Mother ****er, ambulance driving is literally the one that that is a requirement of your job no matter what. All the ALS in the world wont' do anything if you can't drive the ambulance. SO YES, you are an ambulance driver.

Back