the 100% directionless thread

Bite your tongue, sir. You know not of what you speak

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

When you move here I will show you good fast foot burgers. I'll take a PTerry's over Whataburger any day of the week. The In and Outs here are crap otherwise I'd take you there.

I love me some In N Out, but there's a Weinerschnitzel a half block away from the one by my house.....and I'll get my burgers at In N Out, but I'll get my Root Beer Floats from the Wienerschnitzel....

Wienerschnitzel is super legit. The root beer shake at Whataburger is a shake not a float, it's pretty incredible. I'm a fan of the In and Out floats too, but it's pretty hard to mess up a root beer float.

Best one though...A&W by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Quoted for truth, love A&W, sucks there's none anywhere near me anymore :( well there's one in Torrance, but even at work I don't a chance to go very often :(

My partner needs to redo our EVOC cone course today, so I poked my head in the classroom lecture part when we got here, supposedly our new red rigs are due to some JEMS study that says people are more likely to pull over for a red ambulance vs a white one?

Yes. Quoted for truth, love A&W, sucks there's none anywhere near me anymore :( well there's one in Torrance, but even at work I don't a chance to go very often :(

My partner needs to redo our EVOC cone course today, so I poked my head in the classroom lecture part when we got here, supposedly our new red rigs are due to some JEMS study that says people are more likely to pull over for a red ambulance vs a white one?

You lost me at "JEMS study".

There's no A&W that I'm aware of anywhere near me :-/

Last A&W I went to was the one in NM in between my parents house and mine. I miss it lol. I love their root beer. Although Saint Arnolds root beer is amazing

You lost me at "JEMS study".
yeah....I kinda cocked my head and raised my eyebrow at that too.....but that's what the manager guy said...

He (only half) jokingly said over the next year when we're phasing in the new reds we can do our own mini stufy by comparing how often they get crashed into the older white ones lol

Last A&W I went to was the one in NM in between my parents house and mine. I miss it lol. I love their root beer. Although Saint Arnolds root beer is amazing

Do y'all have Maine Root sodas down there? They're probably the best sodas I've ever had.

Oops, forgot the "vs." Though I guess you could still say that....I swear some people drive like it lol

Do y'all have Maine Root sodas down there? They're probably the best sodas I've ever had.

I don't think I've ever heard of them. But I'll check HEB when I go shopping tomorrow. I love HEB lol

Yay...time to go to downtown la for my lovely dot card...
Oh and habit>in n out

When you move here I will show you good fast foot burgers. I'll take a PTerry's over Whataburger any day of the week. The In and Outs here are crap otherwise I'd take you there.

Wienerschnitzel is super legit. The root beer shake at Whataburger is a shake not a float, it's pretty incredible. I'm a fan of the In and Out floats too, but it's pretty hard to mess up a root beer float.

I am a fan of P Terry's, but we don't have them down here. I usually hit them up whenever I'm in Austin.

And wienerschnitzel's is terrible. But we only have one, and it's in a ****ty area of town, so that may be why.

Yay...time to go to downtown la for my lovely dot card...
Oh and habit>in n out
That's a negative ghostrider

Had to remove my like for that sacrelig at the bottom, tsk tsk

I am a fan of P Terry's, but we don't have them down here. I usually hit them up whenever I'm in Austin.

And wienerschnitzel's is terrible. But we only have one, and it's in a ****ty area of town, so that may be why.
Sometimes you just want a fried hotdogs on a stick....or a million mini corn dogs for cheap lol....but yeah mostly if I'm going there it's for their bomb root beer floats more so than the food lol

Had to remove my like for that sacrelig at the bottom, tsk tsk

Sometimes you just want a fried hotdogs on a stick....or a million mini corn dogs for cheap lol....but yeah mostly if I'm going there it's for their bomb root beer floats more so than the food lol

I've never been a fan of in n outs taste. Habit just suites my taste buds perfectly. Plus I can get bacon and avocado on my burgers!

Don't get me wrong, Habit is pretty bomb....but In N Out=King

Call me crazy but I'd take a double char with bacon and avocado any day over a double double.

You crazy.

Back