the 100% directionless thread

California Mexican? You're cute. You also forget that I used to work less than 20 miles from the Mexican border and at one point lived within 15 miles of the border. I'm very familiar with authentic Mexican lol.
Texican?? Ok, now we have a debate. Lol, it depends on the region itself and the settlers native to your particular state, indeed there are tons of different styles of mexican.

But the best, thee best? Comes from any abuelítas kitchen made with love. I have been jonesing to try one of those Sonoran hot dogs known to Arizonians.

Texican?? Ok, now we have a debate. Lol, it depends on the region itself and the settlers native to your particular state, indeed there are tons of different styles of mexican.

But the best, thee best? Comes from any abuelítas kitchen made with love. I have been jonesing to try one of those Sonoran hot dogs known to Arizonians.
I love Sonoran hot dogs. And not texican lol. I was in New Mexico before I came to tsxas. But true. There's very few Mexican I don't like. With the biggest being when people bring me jalapenos when I ask for green Chile. That **** is nowhere near the same lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You lucky bastids. Savannah may have great southern cookin' and we know how to rock a low country boil... but there's no good Mexican or BBQ for miles.

We do have good Vietnamese food though.

Can't beat good Pho. And Georgia with no good BBQ? That I find hard to believe sir.

You lucky bastids. Savannah may have great southern cookin' and we know how to rock a low country boil... but there's no good Mexican or BBQ for miles.

What I'd do for for some real Southern food right now....

All I have to offer is pizza and bagels lol

I love Sonoran hot dogs. And not texican lol. I was in New Mexico before I came to tsxas. But true. There's very few Mexican I don't like. With the biggest being when people bring me jalapenos when I ask for green Chile. That **** is nowhere near the same lol
One of our pilots is from NM, and I've been meaning to remind him to slide some of those New Mexican chilis our way.

I'm not a huge cheese-ladled mexican dish guy, and don't care for "spanish/ red" rice, lol. Everyone swears by my wife's, my grandma showed her how to make it before she passed away.

I detest my burritos wet, unless we are talking about the "Manual's Special" from the infamous "El Tepeyac". This would be the acception to my wet burrito rule:
IMG_0166.JPG

Hmm the new Brantley Gilbert albumin isn't bad. I love my Google music subscription lol

Markus Fox, Aaron Lewis's new album, Muscadine Bloodline, Mo Pitney, Granger Smith (more than his one radio song) are all worth a listen if you want something besides the same damn thing every radio station plays.

Oh and another "mexican food" gripe. Enchiladas are supposed to have CORN tortillas, NOT flour. "Enchiladas" with flour tortillas are a wet burrito.

Oh and another "mexican food" gripe. Enchiladas are supposed to have CORN tortillas, NOT flour. "Enchiladas" with flour tortillas are a wet burrito.
Preach it.

Make wine too ;)

Grapes and sugar in a 5 gallon bucket in the closet?

I'm back to guarding the recliner. My epically long work week is almost over! 11 more hours.

7b74b8c2facae84c03ae47e0795737c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me you have a fire pole!

When I'm done being lazy I'll get a shot of the outside of my normal station and of the kitchen/living area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No we do not haha, not enough space in the bay to really consider one either.

Also, I would certainly die.

No good Mexican here in Columbus either. I'd settle for some king taco though as a good substitute, till I go home to visit.

No good Mexican here in Columbus either. I'd settle for some king taco though as a good substitute, till I go home to visit.
They went national? Hmmm interesting, but do they still offer up the "medic special" in your neck of the woods?

They went national? Hmmm interesting, but do they still offer up the "medic special" in your neck of the woods?
Oh I see we're I wrote that one poorly. There is no king taco out here sadly. I'd like one, but will only get it going home and then driving to Pasadena if that one is still there.

In N Out went national(?) which I'm kinda split about. I was a cult cool CA thing, but I can now get my 3x3 w/whole grilled onions, animal fries, and a neapolitan shake in like Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and Oregon. #Conflicted

Back