the 100% directionless thread

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Oh I see we're I wrote that one poorly. There is no king taco out here sadly. I'd like one, but will only get it going home and then driving to Pasadena if that one is still there.
Oh, no, no, no. You gotta go to either of the ELA spots, brother. Those are your only two hopes, if any. Oh, best taquitos and guacamole* in LA go to Pepe's.

*waiver: this is not gwak.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Decided to have me a heavier beer after all.
Victory Java Cask stout
df016a4ff79c2605c8c5cad5dddeed38.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm from LA but don't really eat much Mexican food...actually not super familiar with its ins and outs lol. Sorry I grew up in a household where plain old black pepper (as in the kind you keep in a shaker next to the salt) is literally just about the hottest spice my mom can eat so I grew up without a lot of hot spicy stuff #LivingUnderARock

Not to say I don't like Mexican food by any means, I do, but it's not like I live for it haha, sure I'll go with you to your taco or burrito place, kinda know what enchiladas and quesadillas are lol, but I'm just as good with a burger or what have you #MyPictureIsInTheDictionaryNextTo"WASP"

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
In N Out went national(?) which I'm kinda split about. I was a cult cool CA thing, but I can now get my 3x3 w/whole grilled onions, animal fries, and a neapolitan shake in like Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and Oregon. #Conflicted
We got them down here a while back, but they're trying to compete with Whataburger. Key word- trying.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
We got them down here a while back, but they're trying to compete with Whataburger. Key word- trying.
Are we really comparing the almighty Double Double with Bobby Hill's favorite burger joint right now?:cool:
IMG_0167.PNG

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Whataburger sucks. The only good thing there is the root beer shake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bite your tongue, sir. You know not of what you speak

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I love me some In N Out, but there's a Weinerschnitzel a half block away from the one by my house.....and I'll get my burgers at In N Out, but I'll get my Root Beer Floats from the Wienerschnitzel....