Forum Chief
Beer time. Work tomorrow my normal 24. Let's hope it doesn't turn longer lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
any specialty beers today?
Just a local milk Stout that's brand new. They're holding a special beer called Bishops Barrel #1 for me until Wednesday after I get paid lol

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
Our hospital station is inside the ER, but we get three bedrooms with their own bathroom with shower, individual televisions, a computer, and the office has two more computers and a large screen television. Plus we have our own kitchen area separate from the ER break room. At the station I'm at now it's a converted overhang, but we fit a engine and two ambulances in the bay. It has six bedrooms, a kitchen area, day area, three offices, a laundry room, comms room, and two bathrooms for multiple people with showers. Obviously it was a pretty large overhand shelter to start with. Before it was built all it had was a roof and poles supporting it. Only one ambulance on duty at a time, but each station keeps a second ambulance for when we get on duty and the other ambulance is still out.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
A preferred customer are we?
Lol just a bit. It helps that I'm a fellow Homebrewer and me and the head brewer have become friends since I come in at least once or twice a week the last year and a half lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Lol just a bit. It helps that I'm a fellow Homebrewer and me and the head brewer have become friends since I come in at least once or twice a week the last year and a half lol

I don't have the space to home brew, but when I do...I still probably won't do it because the old lady thinks it's a waste of money. She might just get out ruled though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I don't have the space to home brew, but when I do...I still probably won't do it because the old lady thinks it's a waste of money. She might just get out ruled though.

Considering a five gallon batch is close to 45 12 oz bottles. I can't see how it's a waste

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hmm the new Brantley Gilbert albumin isn't bad. I love my Google music subscription lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Considering a five gallon batch is close to 45 12 oz bottles. I can't see how it's a waste

It would result in me drinking too much would be her argument more than anything. Plus she's a wine drinker not a beer drinker.

Hmm the new Brantley Gilbert albumin isn't bad. I love my Google music subscription lol

You might be in medicine if your phone autocorrects to albumin instead of album.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I sure am glad we have a ****ey's close to my house now. They're like the "Chipotle" of quasi-fast food bbq. Here, here for "The Westerner.".

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I sure am glad we have a ****ey's close to my house now. They're like the "Chipotle" of quasi-fast food bbq. Here, here for "The Westerner.".

We have one by my place. Sucks cause there isn't free ice cream anymore.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm not sure which place y'all are talking about. But I bet I have better BBQ within walking distance of my house.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
It would result in me drinking too much would be her argument more than anything. Plus she's a wine drinker not a beer drinker.

You might be in medicine if your phone autocorrects to albumin instead of album.

Lol Cynthia had that argument too. So I started with a one gallon kit. My buying beef went down too so she realized there was some good out of it. That, and she discovered she likes hard liquor in addition to her wine lol. We keep her well stocked on that too.
Lol and I didn't noticed the autocorrect. You might be right lol

CALEMT

I'm not sure which place y'all are talking about. But I bet I have better BBQ within walking distance of my house.

Well here in So CAL good BBQ is few and far in between and I like good BBQ. But... I can tell you where to get a kickass burrito.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I don't doubt it, though I'm more of a pulled pork guy over brisket personally.
...I can tell you where to get a kickass burrito.
As long as it's not King Taco, blugh, or anyone of those 24 hour chains. And they have to have some kickass escabeche, and límones with cebolla y cílantro in those little plastic baggies.

This is how I judge all my taco spots.

CALEMT

As long as it's not King Taco, blugh, or anyone of those 24 hour chains. And they have to have some kickass escabeche, and límones with cebolla y cílantro in those little plastic baggies.

Bro... I've heard good things about King Taco. But I would go to either Tacos Gonzales or Tampico Meat Market. I'd also go to my hometown Blythe and get the best damn carne asada ever to show them Texas boys just how we roll with real Mexican food ;)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Bro... I've heard good things about King Taco. But I would go to either Tacos Gonzales or Tampico Meat Market. I'd also go to my hometown Blythe and get the best damn carne asada ever to show them Texas boys just how we roll with real Mexican food ;)
California Mexican? You're cute. You also forget that I used to work less than 20 miles from the Mexican border and at one point lived within 15 miles of the border. I'm very familiar with authentic Mexican lol.
Although our best non texmex here in town is an honest to go taqueria on wheels that our units frequent at least once per shift depending on the people working.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
King Taco used to be cool when they were just two of them.

And this statement, sir, is undoubtedly a challenge not only to my own grill, but to many a taco shacks in the greater Los Angeles area.

Bako has some ah-ignt Mexican food as well. El Fogon in Lamont for a giant torta "doblé", or double the fixings; it'll feed a family of three, or just me.

CALEMT

The south knows... but the north on the other hand thinks burritos should have ground beef. Who puts ground beef in a burrito and calls it authentic?