the 100% directionless thread

really, really thinking of running against my local Republican congressman in the midterms...

Going to try to get my fingerprints done tomorrow for my Colorado paramedic license. Going to apply to Denver General. I'll miss being able to tube people but it is not an end all be all for me.

Good luck! Are you applying for Wake too?

Yup. Need to finish that application tonight before I forget again.

Going to try to get my fingerprints done tomorrow for my Colorado paramedic license. Going to apply to Denver General. I'll miss being able to tube people but it is not an end all be all for me.
Pretty sure they still intubate plenty of people at DG.

If California and Arizona are the only two states that have "The Yardhouse", the rest of the nation is missing out.

Has anyone used those Medrills apps on their phones for online CE hours?

I didn't use it for credit, but I played through the CPR and the AED ones. They're fun, but I found the interface a tad irritating at times.

If California and Arizona are the only two states that have "The Yardhouse", the rest of the nation is missing out.

Drinks and appetizers at the yardhouse during happy hour are the best.

I didn't use it for credit, but I played through the CPR and the AED ones. They're fun, but I found the interface a tad irritating at times.
Yeah I've used them in the past just as self study...but I decided to pay the extra buck to get the CE hours (1.5 credit per I think it is?) and I've done two or three but have yet to receive any sort of certificate, just wondering if anyone else has tried them and run into the same issue or not

We have one or two down here. I approve.

You all have one down at that fancy river walk of yours? If so, I'm pretty envious.
Yessir. One downtown on the Riverwalk, and another in one of the ritzy areas.

Yessir. One downtown on the Riverwalk, and another in one of the ritzy areas.
Sa-weet! If I am ever in SA we may have to meet up. My personal favorite YH is in Long Beach. Anytime I can tie a few down, and have a good ambiance I am all about it.

Sa-weet! If I am ever in SA we may have to meet up. My personal favorite YH is in Long Beach. Anytime I can tie a few down, and have a good ambiance I am all about it.
Definitely! Just let me know whenever you're in Mexico, err, SA...

Gus' on me if anybody's ever in my area!!!! you guys made me hungry :(.

You all have one down at that fancy river walk of yours? If so, I'm pretty envious.

The river in Rancho Mirage has our yardhouse.

Back