the 100% directionless thread

2 engines, 1 ladder, 1 command car, 2 (3?) cops, one ALS ambulance, and one ALS fly car...shut down a quarter mile of road...all for a third party call of a gas leak turning out to be a LOLNAD.

Citizens, you are welcome? (So glad I'm not the guy writing fire's budget...)

After watching videos of these most recent riots, i mean "protest", I think it is time to buy a plate carrier and stock up on ammo.

im a bit late to the party but @ViolynEMT happy birfday.
After watching videos of these most recent riots, i mean "protest", I think it is time to buy a plate carrier and stock up on ammo.
They started shooting where i am >.<... I think i might invest in an MRAP to be honest ;)

Working PRN can be kind of fun because you always work with a different partner and you get to meet everyone in the system.

Working a code as a PRN medic with a partner you don't know can be a total sh!tshow. I didn't know him, he didn't know me. We didn't know we were walking into an arrest. And ... ya know. It went about how you'd expect.

We all have our moments, don't we?

Working a code as a PRN medic with a partner you don't know can be a total sh!tshow. I didn't know him, he didn't know me. We didn't know we were walking into an arrest. And ... ya know. It went about how you'd expect.
it went that good huh? :confused:

My Echo Dot (Alexa) should be delivered today! I also ordered a Harmony Remote that works with it. Next, Hue light bulbs and all the other stuff that works with it.

Was actually kind of funny. Afterwards we are both apologizing to each other for things that we both felt like we screwed up.
Anything you can share with the group?

Anything you can share with the group?

Nothing really much aside from the missed rhythm. Working with a partner you know and have trained with is so much easier. I was like, "hey man, sorry I was taking so long with that IV". He was like, "I'm sorry I was messing around with that king." It was all good. Had a short epi fueled ROSC and then 40 minutes later it was all over except for the PCR.

Yeah, we usually go right to an SGA in codes. Some of the old school guys still intubate them all, but it's easier to slip in a king and get right back to it.

And I actually started an IV on this one, which is something I rarely do. I'm used to drilling every code, but they asked us to look for IV access first.

Also, have two medics made it a little more confusing. The EMT from fire that was on scene knew me, but it was my partners call. He was looking at me for stuff and I was like, "ask him".

Last edited:
Little Old Lady Needs A Date?

She got, I want to say, 18 strapping young suitors! ;)

The budget is fine. Would it be better to respond with fewer resources and come up short?

Yeah, you're right that it is good to have the resources and not need them - it's just funny after the fact

Has anyone used those Medrills apps on their phones for online CE hours?

Back