the 100% directionless thread

Whose playing tonight?

Huskies and the Trojans.

Now that'll be a good game.

Two of the more entertaining Pac 10 teams nonetheless.

Apparently Hawaii has something in common with Texas...even high school games are televised here!

Surfing?

Oh, if I really wanted to brag I'd share a pic of my current view... :cool::DBesides with airfare, rental, long term parking at LAX, it's costing me a pretty penny to be able to brag haha ;)Now I just need to pass this swim test on Tuesday to set up my excuse to come back for an interview ! :)

471bb82aff4e49850182c6762ebe3792.jpg

Was out there recently, myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be the first to admit I'm peanut butter and jealous.
I'll be the first to admit that that is the first time I have ever heard anyone say that and I am very concerned for your sanity..

I'll be the first to admit that that is the first time I have ever heard anyone say that and I am very concerned for your sanity..

Wanna know what I'm going to be saying all day when I work with you on Wednesday?

In other news, @CALEMT, 2 for 2. Good day for CFB games, unless of course you're two of the top five BCS teams.

471bb82aff4e49850182c6762ebe3792.jpg

Was out there recently, myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The neighborhood where the public pool is that we're doing our swim test in is GREEN...I'm not exactly from the desert areas of California, but still....
3024b6d2cfd3d7508aa1ed5f4a1c6708.jpg

Makes me wanna find a tour or something of the interior of the island, so far I've stuck to the metro areas and the beach mostly

Back