the 100% directionless thread

Sorry to hear that. I'm curious as to why. PM me if you don't feel like telling the story here.
Ditto, though Remi gets dibs. Sorry it sucked, @Chase.

I've heard good things about the 43. The single stacks are easier for me to conceal in this heat though. @ViolynEMT isn't that what you have?

I bought my fiancé a 43 a couple years back for our anniversary. She loves it. I'm not a huge fan because of how small it is in my hands but I can shoot it well, just don't like that.

The thing disappears when I CCW it though. Literally can carry it any way I choose and you can't see a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard good things about the 43. The single stacks are easier for me to conceal in this heat though. @ViolynEMT isn't that what you have?
Ruger LCP's are FANTASTIC for CC, if your looking for a .45 CC a springfield XDs .45 is my choice, Or a S&W M&P shield .40..
Tbh i can CC a glock 19 with no issues. The above are much much smaller firearms

Ruger LCP's are FANTASTIC for CC, if your looking for a .45 CC a springfield XDs .45 is my choice, Or a S&W M&P shield .40..
Tbh i can CC a glock 19 with no issues. The above are much much smaller firearms
I carry a Shield .40 most of the time. When it cools off and I have more layers, I'll carry my 4" XD

I didn't have any real issues concealing my 19 either. If I carried it at 5 o'clock I'd have to be careful about bending down or reaching above my head but that was about it. I'm not a fan of appendix carry. I always carry chambered and never have a second thought about it but for some reason it makes me obnoxiously uncomfortable knowing there's a loaded gun pointed at my junk.

I didn't have any real issues concealing my 19 either. If I carried it at 5 o'clock I'd have to be careful about bending down or reaching above my head but that was about it. I'm not a fan of appendix carry. I always carry chambered and never have a second thought about it but for some reason it makes me obnoxiously uncomfortable knowing there's a loaded gun pointed at my junk.

i carry between 3 o'clock and 4, If i was concealing i had no issues, granted im in NYS where its cold 8/12 months, but even in the summer, the right tshirt, and a nice pair of cargo shorts, and your off :P however, generally if i am carrying a 19 it is open. Since we are on the firearms topic.... what holster do you folks use... I use Serpa duty holster level 3, just because im used to it from work...

Is my 10 day wait over yet?

What is this ten day wait you speak of? Lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I envy people that their wait time is the time it takes for the guy behind the counter to hand it to you.

In all seriousness I'm like a kid in a candy shop haha, I'm so ready for this build to start.

I envy people that their wait time is the time it takes for the guy behind the counter to hand it to you.

In all seriousness I'm like a kid in a candy shop haha, I'm so ready for this build to start.
hopefully i got you started :P, any questions feel free to ask/respond :)!

hopefully i got you started :p, any questions feel free to ask/respond :)!

I already have a parts list that takes up a whole page and then some haha.

So I ordered a Surefire Y300U on Amazon for $187. I just received it in the mail and much to my surprise it is a X400U ($550) with a Y300 sticker on it :D Best deal ever. Looks great on my USP.

I just ordered another. Either I get the light I originally wanted for work or I get another X400 and sell it. Win win either way.

So I ordered a Surefire Y300U on Amazon for $187. I just received it in the mail and much to my surprise it is a X400U ($550) with a Y300 sticker on it :D Best deal ever. Looks great on my USP.

I just ordered another. Either I get the light I originally wanted for work or I get another X400 and sell it. Win win either way.

I'll give you $187 for it.

to this day, i dont understand flashlight lumens :(

In the tradition of being true to the "directionlessness" of this thread, I can't help but feel the need to spread the joy as I am a sucker for 80's movies, particularly John Candy, and the like, enjoy...
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uT1sQrIozI

Back