the 100% directionless thread

I wish I had the money to buy the whole thing.

That's my thing. Easier to buy it in pieces. One piece per paycheck and you can have a super nice gun and the project of building in in a reasonable amount of time.

Then you have to save for a year to buy the optic...but that's a different matter haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ NYSEMS2117, I'm thinking a Springfield XD in either 9mm or 40 cal.

Ahhhhhh... Sig is my personal favorites

That is cool.

I rarely had a good experience in the OR when I occasionally found myself there as a paramedic. Of course a lot of it has to do with the people there not knowing you from Adam, having no idea what you can or can't do, and being busy with their own busy day at the same time.

My trip to the OR was easily the worst experience of my career.

Ahhhhhh... Sig is my personal favorites

I'm a Glock person, personally.

Speaking of guns anyone know a good AR forum?

That's my thing. Easier to buy it in pieces. One piece per paycheck and you can have a super nice gun and the project of building in in a reasonable amount of time.

Then you have to save for a year to buy the optic...but that's a different matter haha

That's my plan. I like projects where I build things. Plus I build it for my preferences and my standards.

I'll send u a few recommendations and screenshots of a few Leo forums i belong to

I have two Glocks. I like them because I get a discount.

(I also have two Colt 38 Specials that were my Dad's when he was in law enforcement. And now his 22 rifle. :D )

So far I have my Glock 19 but plan on getting a more compact one soon and now a Sig Sauer m400 (well after CAs 10 day waiting period).

So far I have my Glock 19 but plan on getting a more compact one soon and now a Sig Sauer m400 (well after CAs 10 day waiting period).
I've heard good things about the 43. The single stacks are easier for me to conceal in this heat though. @ViolynEMT isn't that what you have?

My service weapon is a g19. I also have a 20, and a 23. They all work.. Which is exactly what a glock is meant to do lol

I've heard good things about the 43. The single stacks are easier for me to conceal in this heat though. @ViolynEMT isn't that what you have?
That's what I've been looking at. The local gun store didn't have any so I didn't get to see how it felt in my hands but it's gonna be a while before I get it

I'll send u a few recommendations and screenshots of a few Leo forums i belong to

Could you do the same for me? Seeing as how in 10 days I'll be looking at what I want to do first.

Well I just pulled the trigger on a Springfield XD40. Now to wait...

Could you do the same for me? Seeing as how in 10 days I'll be looking at what I want to do first.

Surely ar 15? Ar-10? Or handgun?

My trip to the OR was easily the worst experience of my career.
Sorry to hear that. I'm curious as to why. PM me if you don't feel like telling the story here.

Back