the 100% directionless thread

Seems silly - there should be an exemption...

There was! However the wonderful lawmakers of New York saw it as a liability. Soooo that went byebye.. Or is in the process of going byebye. Either way, not trying to push buttons. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering my upcoming check has almost 190 hours on it I'm thinking of going and buying myself (read: my fiancé) a lower and some other bits.

She wants to build a pink AR, so I told her if I buy all the parts and she puts it together she can cerakote it any color she likes and call it hers.

Best part is...she can't put together a basic lego set so new non-pink AR for me!

[emoji16]

CA gun laws wanna make me bang my head against a brick wall till I can't feel my legs. There's a proposition on the ballot that'll require a background check and a permit to buy ammo.
Prop 63 would also completely ban currently legal (grandfathered in after the last ban) "high capacity" magazines, and turn you into a criminal if you don't voluntarily get rid of yours
Large-capacity magazines
California banned large-capacity magazines for most individuals in 2000. Individuals who had large-capacity magazines before 2000 were allowed to keep the magazines. Proposition 63 would remove the ownership exemption for pre-2000 owners of large-capacity magazines. Individuals who do not comply with the measure would be charged with an infraction.
https://ballotpedia.org/California_...Large-Capacity_Ammunition_Magazine_Ban_(2016)
Smells like a series violation f the 4th Amendment to me if it passes...

Considering my upcoming check has almost 190 hours on it I'm thinking of going and buying myself (read: my fiancé) a lower and some other bits.

She wants to build a pink AR, so I told her if I buy all the parts and she puts it together she can cerakote it any color she likes and call it hers.

Best part is...she can't put together a basic lego set so new non-pink AR for me!

[emoji16]

I can give her instructions! Lol jk what you thinking of?

Hopefully going to be purchasing my first handgun today! :)

I can give her instructions! Lol jk what you thinking of?

You know, I haven't gotten that far yet. Probably will buy a lower from somewhere local down here that has a good reputation and go from there.

Thinking shorter and lighter would be better for her.

You know, I haven't gotten that far yet. Probably will buy a lower from somewhere local down here that has a good reputation and go from there.

Thinking shorter and lighter would be better for her.

If you're thinking local(ish for you), I can't say enough good things about these guys:

https://sonsoflibertygunworks.com/

Oh, and LaRue is local for you now too ;)

@ NYSEMS2117, I'm thinking a Springfield XD in either 9mm or 40 cal.

I'm thinking a Springfield XD in either 9mm or 40 cal.

I absolutely love my mod.2 4". You won't be disappointed.

Is the Mod 2.4 even Cali legal?

Also, what caliber did you get?

Also, what caliber did you get?

I got mine in 9mm. It was the only option at the time. Not sure if the 40 & 45 are out yet.

If you're thinking local(ish for you), I can't say enough good things about these guys:

https://sonsoflibertygunworks.com/

Oh, and LaRue is local for you now too ;)

Definitely will have to look into them. Might need some more OT shifts looking at those prices though hah.

Back