the 100% directionless thread

Shanice! "would ya.. gimme.. a.. whickey... gimme..." oh shanice over the phone.... Car goes KABOOM!
"you ever hear of a tune up.... you ever hear of a ritual killing??" got me crying... poor ol bug...
@VentMonkey you have made me feel old.

Not old, classic;).
noooo: this is classicc

Just hearing john candy say hes a shy person make me laugh.. or the poker scene.. i wont spoil too many things though

Last one. Bare with us, folks while @NysEms2117 and I stroll down memory lane:D...

Last one. Bare with us, folks while @NysEms2117 and I stroll down memory lane:D...
i cant see rodney as anything else except caddyshack lol... I cry laughing at that movie no matter how many times i see it...
That poor blonde girl. "im not a fighta ima lova"

i cant see rodney as anything else except caddyshack lol... I cry laughing at that movie no matter how many times i see it...
That poor blonde girl. "im not a fighta ima lova"
When I was a tech in LA we did frequent IFT's out of Cedars Sinai in LA, saw him being wheel chaired out by his then wife. This was a year or so before he passed:(.

Incidentally, my brother had seen him at a local comedy club some years earlier after being called on stage by another comic. True to his form he did a brief schtick of his famous one liners:).

Thanks..I'm at work though today, no where near those shenanigans (though I woulda expected those shenanigans in my own district in Compton/Hawthorne/Inglewood area before my hometown !)
Don't forget those rabble rousing hooligans in "Sowf Gate";).

Thanks..I'm at work though today, no where near those shenanigans (though I woulda expected those shenanigans in my own district in Compton/Hawthorne/Inglewood area before my hometown !)
Sometimes i wonder why i wanted to be the idiot that runs at violence my whole life... i still dont know why.

When I was a tech in LA we did frequent IFT's out of Cedars Sinai in LA, saw him being wheel chaired out by his then wife. This was a year or so before he passed:(.

Incidentally, my brother had seen him at a local comedy club some years earlier after being called on stage by another comic. True to his form he did a brief schtick of his famous one liners:).
as previously mentioned new generations are being ripped off.... these men probably saved more lives with comedy and joy, then anybody even knows... Emotions and the brain are powerful powerful things.

as previously mentioned new generations are being ripped off.... these men probably saved more lives with comedy and joy, then anybody even knows... Emotions and the brain are powerful powerful things.
Couldn't agree more, bud.

Sometimes i wonder why i wanted to be the idiot that runs at violence my whole life... i still dont know why.
I know how you feel, what between this job (where earlier today I was crouched under a pickup truck on the freeway tending to a motorcyclist) and being a Paratrooper in the Army lol

I know how you feel, what between this job (where earlier today I was crouched under a pickup truck on the freeway tending to a motorcyclist) and being a Paratrooper in the Army lol

I'm still trying to figure it out all ik is my girlfriend does not like me for it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did my annual clinical skills day today. I always hope (and fear) it's going to be really challenging and make me sweat... and it never delivers.

I really wish we were pushed harder.

I could not agree with you more. I work for two services. One is very good at pushing us. The other is a joke in their training.

I can honestly say that I've seen some bizarre leaders. The Terminator for a Governor and a Entrepreneur for a President.

I can honestly say that I've seen some bizarre leaders. The Terminator for a Governor and a Entrepreneur for a President.

Don't forget "The Body" for Governor (not CA, but, still)

ctyp_jessepose.jpg

Back