the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Written test tomorrow for a rock solid county third service. Did a ride along today, definitely could spend my career here.

I like Texas so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What?! When did you move to Texas?!

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Written test tomorrow for a rock solid county third service. Did a ride along today, definitely could spend my career here.

I like Texas so far.

Since when did you move out of NV?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

I like Texas so far.

Dude! Please tell me you're interviewing for my third service. Or at least one close to me lol. When did you get to Texas?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Yall are really making me reconsider WilCo if everyone is moving to that area of the state lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
If we get our raise in October and i get my promotion in June, I might just have to satisfy myself with coming up that way on a day trip to drink beer. If we dont...

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
WilCo was on my shortlist before moving to Delaware. Not that it would have been guaranteed by any means, but I had an interview all set up there, but the SCEMS offer came through first. Tough to turn down a guaranteed job just for the promise of an interview somewhere else.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Haven't moved anywhere yet but hopefully will be in the end of May/early June if all goes well.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Haven't moved anywhere yet but hopefully will be in the end of May/early June if all goes well.

Well you have a place to crash if you wanna come down to the beach for a weekend.

EMT2015

Forum Captain
I just tested for AMR. I didn't want to post anything earlier incase I bombed, but I got 115/120. Scored an interview. :D Now I have to wait till the end of the week to find out whether or not I'm hired.o_O
WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you'll do just fine! :) Pretty soon we can be apart of the same family! :)

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Whew, just finished my Chiefs Interview.

Drove up 3 1/2 hrs from LA, arrived an hour early, changed into my suit and brushed up on my interview notes.....and spent less than 10 min in the room with the Chief lol.

I feel it went well overall, about 6 questions, was able to touch on my military, deployment, EMT and even my Boy Scouts/Eagle Scouts experience, and while I caught myself trailing off/losing my train of thought in one question, and had to pause and reset myself lol I feel fairly confident in the answers I gave.

So..now what? Drive 3 1/2 hrs back home? I'm not going to stay the night and have no interest in going gambling lol but don't necessarily feel the need to hit the highway straight away lol

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Whew, just finished my Chiefs Interview.

Drove up 3 1/2 hrs from LA, arrived an hour early, changed into my suit and brushed up on my interview notes.....and spent less than 10 min in the room with the Chief lol.

I feel it went well overall, about 6 questions, was able to touch on my military, deployment, EMT and even my Boy Scouts/Eagle Scouts experience, and while I caught myself trailing off/losing my train of thought in one question, and had to pause and reset myself lol I feel fairly confident in the answers I gave.

So..now what? Drive 3 1/2 hrs back home? I'm not going to stay the night and have no interest in going gambling lol but don't necessarily feel the need to hit the highway straight away lol

Drive to the Coachella valley and have a beer with CALEMT.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
I am usually a pretty patient dude with a lot of things....but lack of sleep all week left me not so patient with a lady I had today. Didn't let it show, but this was what I wanted my next treatment plan to be. Whisper to her and tell her to look for the stars and sleep tight. Some people....

200_s.gif

On the bright side, rockin medic preceptor and lots of stabbing people. Good day overall. Now to medicate whatever sickness I came down with.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
And all the time I spent inhaling potent UTI funk....thank God I grew up with a chicken coop, rabbit cages and various other animals. That **** was ripe.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
I just tested for AMR. I didn't want to post anything earlier incase I bombed, but I got 115/120. Scored an interview. :D Now I have to wait till the end of the week to find out whether or not I'm hired.o_O
I hope you have done well enough to get hired! Got my fingers crossed for ya...