the 100% directionless thread

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Probably should've gone to a bar tonight. Now watching two basketball games at once on the TV and laptop. Warriors not missing from deep and setting the record, while vintage Kobe goes out right. What a night

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ugh acls recert. At least it's free.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
The tests and interviews for AMR ended yesterday. I haven't heard anything yet. I'm not quite sure what to make of that.

The tests and interviews for AMR ended yesterday. I haven't heard anything yet. I'm not quite sure what to make of that.
They're probably still reviewing the results, and will start making notifications on Monday.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
First day back at work post Army training!

They have me doing a couple refresher shifts with my old FTO since I only got a couple shifts in before I left for two months post field training.
......and I show up and my FTO doesn't have a partner here yet (dispatch just said they won't be able to get someone in till like halfway thru the shift) oh and on top of that for whatever reason the rig itself is at a different station so the first 30 min have literallybeen clocking in and hanging out at station lol. The current plan is once the rig gets here while we wait on a partner were just gonna drive around and map to different stations/posts/hospitals etc, go over stuff, should be pretty chill.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Easy day then?

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Pretty much, we just finished washing the rig, next we're gonna go cruise around town for a little area familiarization, do some mapping to calls overheard on the radio, get lunch w/out being rushed....

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
get lunch w/out being rushed....
5d1.jpg

terrible one

Always wandering
Small fire to take up the morning, now if I can get off tomorrow I can go on a little AZ road trip.