the 100% directionless thread

Huzzah, escaped the dentist with no new cavities, even had an awesome BP on their little machine (117/80)..though she said I don't floss enough (what dentist ever thinks you do though??)
Not so lucky. Went in to have a cavity filled, got injected with the local anesthetic. It was still painful when the dentist tried to begin working on it, so she suggested performing a nerve block which would include numbing the tongue. I didn't like that idea very much...Therefore, went to the bathroom, came back and the anesthesia magically worked a lot better on try 2. Pretty stoked she didn't have to numb my whole face. Now the dilemma: still feeling numb 2.5 hours after my appt. and really hungry, should eat something or wait for the numbness to wear off?

Not so lucky. Went in to have a cavity filled, got injected with the local anesthetic. It was still painful when the dentist tried to begin working on it, so she suggested performing a nerve block which would include numbing the tongue. I didn't like that idea very much...Therefore, went to the bathroom, came back and the anesthesia magically worked a lot better on try 2. Pretty stoked she didn't have to numb my whole face. Now the dilemma: still feeling numb 2.5 hours after my appt. and really hungry, should eat something or wait for the numbness to wear off?
Eat something, but be aware of where your tongue is in relation to your teeth at all times. [emoji16]

7288f42e1b34306ee09229d5a52cce76.jpg

Umm...

Can't even have a thread posting our own pictures for longer than a couple days....

And neck tattoos are okay....

Yeah, we all deserve raises and more recognition, we're just so professional and deserve public respect...

:/

Yeah, I was a bit bummed to see that get closed. Unless I missed something I felt like we were fairly well behaved.

I think once you start diving into jokes about underage females and sharing their pictures you open up a path that the mods did not want us going down.

At least that how I percieved it.

While worse things are said on the rig, this is a public forum that is open to anyone with access to the internet.

What do you do with creepy neighbors?

Last edited:
Back