DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
96304fe57c06c17ff8cbd7bc5cc85801.jpg

Another amazing lineup

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Better ingredients, better pizza... BUY LOCAL!
Where I work, it's our only option lol. That and they give us free food from time to time.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So I booted up GTA-V on my PS3 and had a bit of a chuckle when I saw the last saved game was just about a year ago (Oct 23, 2013). Then after playing the game (well attempting to anyway) for a few minutes I remembered why it's been so long, the disc is scratched and freezing up. Apparently new copies are still in the $50 range, including downloads from the PS Store....eBay here I come lol

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
So I booted up GTA-V on my PS3 and had a bit of a chuckle when I saw the last saved game was just about a year ago (Oct 23, 2013). Then after playing the game (well attempting to anyway) for a few minutes I remembered why it's been so long, the disc is scratched and freezing up. Apparently new copies are still in the $50 range, including downloads from the PS Store....eBay here I come lol
It's been a couple of months since I played it also. I seem to always play CoD MW2.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
It's been a couple of months since I played it also. I seem to always play CoD MW2.
Been a while since I've played any of the COD games, lately I've been on a Batman kick, just finished the story mode for Arkham Origins last night, half considering digging out Arkham Asylum while I wait on the eBay auction/shipment (which has an hour and 20 min left and I'm the highest bid, yay ) (cheaper than dropping $500 on a next gen system ahaha)

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Dammit eBay, get me all hyped up and clicking the bid button when someone outbids me in the last 2 minutes. Good news is that I won, bad news is that I spent $35 on the game I was originally thinking I only wanted to pay $30 max (and preferably closer to $25 but then the bidding war started, oh well, I guess that's how they suck you in...) Now to add on extra for shipping and handling (and waiting for said shipping) almost starting to wonder if the extra cash wouldn't have been worth it to just buy the digital download copy off of the PS Store..

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hmm independence university has an online RRT AS program I might look into
Maybe I can be the next VentMedic lol

Last edited:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I just don't get those piercings that (I guess) are supposed to be like beauty marks. Small or big, I just don't understand.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I just don't get those piercings that (I guess) are supposed to be like beauty marks. Small or big, I just don't understand.
Dermals? The ones that just go into the skin right?
My girlfriend has a sternal one and hates it. Always complains that it hurts. I don't understand why she keeps it haha.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Dermals? The ones that just go into the skin right?
My girlfriend has a sternal one and hates it. Always complains that it hurts. I don't understand why she keeps it haha.
I have no idea how they're attached. I've actually wondered how, but lacked the interest in really finding out.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Just another day on the job... One out by rotor, one from scene to fixed wing. The rotor patient got bilat chest darts, chest tubes, pericardiocentesis, and RSI.

Reactions: 9D4