terrible one

Always wandering
My buddy had one of those for over a month. Good luck

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Finally got around to fixing our AC, the outside condensor compressor, or the blower fan weren't kicking on so I popped off the service panel and noticed our cap looking like this. Got a new one from home depot for 8 bucks and it runs ice cold again!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ugh feeling so done with everything. Here's hoping an application actually pans out soon

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just about had it with my company. They upped the insurance again and are taking our PTO. I should not have to pay $325 a month for 2 people and have a $3000 deductible.

I have an interview at a new company Thursday and if all goes well orientation starts April 1st.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
"Hey wanna help me move today?"

"Sure! .... Are you sure you want MY help?"

"Yea!! I miss you and wanna see you before you leave. I'll buy you sushi."

"Alright I'll see you in a bit."

Driving...driving...driving...driving...arrive.

"You said we had help coming! What the heck can Robb lift!?"

"Oh...I didn't even think of that."

"Where's a beer? I'll supervise and delegate."

"Spoken like a true paramedic..."

I miss my coworkers and the ER staff.

UnkiEMT

Forum Truck Monkey
Premium Member
This vacation is going swimmingly.

Made it as far as Flagstaff, AZ, and the bolts holding my rear frame of my bike on both sheared off.

The only place in town who could do the work any time this week was the dealership.

Sitting in on the couch waiting to find out how poor I'm going to be for the rest of the vacation.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
This vacation is going swimmingly.

Made it as far as Flagstaff, AZ, and the bolts holding my rear frame of my bike on both sheared off.

The only place in town who could do the work any time this week was the dealership.

Sitting in on the couch waiting to find out how poor I'm going to be for the rest of the vacation.

There's a moto guzzi dealer in the area if I remember right. Does cheap and good work. Works on a lot of brands.
I guess it's too late now though haha

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
You know how I know the shoulder has gotten worse? Besides the fact that it subluxes randomly whenever it feels like it now...

I know it's worse because at my doctor's appointment today my doc started to manipulate it, made it to about 45* of internal rotation, made a funny noise and quickly put it back to neutral and told me he wasn't going to do anything else. When I asked why his answer was "It looks bad on me when I have to call for a unit, especially when you work for them, because I dislocated your shoulder in my office accidentally."

The 9th needs to hurry up and get here!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
About to start a lovely 36 hour shift in a type 2. Can't really complain since I did it to myself...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Promising phone interview yesterday for a rural TX service. Expansive scope and they boast 100% CCT trained paramedics, with 911 trucks set up as CCT as well. Plus flight shifts periodically. 48k/year :)

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Very nice! Good luck and hope you get it!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Very nice! Good luck and hope you get it!

Thank you! :) Wouldn't even have to move, as they do 7 days on/ 7 days off... five hour commute each way... about the same driving I was doing working 3 shifts a week 30 miles away

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Promising phone interview yesterday for a rural TX service. Expansive scope and they boast 100% CCT trained paramedics, with 911 trucks set up as CCT as well. Plus flight shifts periodically. 48k/year :)

Nice dude! Crossing my fingers for you.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
New PT job doing ALS IFT. OT dried up at work, so I've got to do something to help pay the bills.

Is that the one that wanted you to come supe?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Yeah. It's pretty disorganized at the moment.

Right on man congratulations. Are they going to let you PRN supe or just ride the boo boo bus?

Also...Do they hire cripples do you know? Will you ask for me? I'm ready to dig my eyes out with a plastic spork.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Apparently they hire just about anyone. :)

I honestly don't know what's gonna happen. Every time I talk to them, they ask me if I'm interested in full time. :/ I think I may be happy just riding the bus.