the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Really? I've used it a number of times and probably my favorite thing about it is that the technique is more like DL than any other videoscope that I've used.

Manipulating the scope seemed pretty intuitive, but actually passing the tube was definitely different. Almost more of a "flip up". We don't have the rigid stylets, I'm thinking that will probably be on the soon to purchase list.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Manipulating the scope seemed pretty intuitive, but actually passing the tube was definitely different. Almost more of a "flip up". We don't have the rigid stylets, I'm thinking that will probably be on the soon to purchase list.

I've used the king a couple times on cadavers, I noticed the difference in pass the tube as well. It seemed almost like doing something on the mirror. Everything was backward from what I was used to. I liked it a lot still, though.

UnkiEMT

Forum Truck Monkey
Premium Member
So this morning, I ran a couple of calls with some (not quite any more) brand new basics and gave them the final sign off to run BLS IFTs without an FTO.

Half an hour later they went out together to take a hospice pt home as a nice easy get their feet wet run.

The pt died.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I kinda feel sorry for them... Only a little. But they will know what to do with a dead hospice pt for life now!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Way after five and no call from Pecos :(

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
So this morning, I ran a couple of calls with some (not quite any more) brand new basics and gave them the final sign off to run BLS IFTs without an FTO.

Half an hour later they went out together to take a hospice pt home as a nice easy get their feet wet run.

The pt died.

Aaaaaaand welcome to EMS! Here's to hoping that they honored that DNR!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Correction... Job offer!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Woo hoo!!! Congrats!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Woo hoo!!! Congrats!

Lol thank you! Now to call them back to accept it... And figure out if I'm gonna move or not

And just got an email from HGHEMS to test

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Nice dude congratulations!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Congrats, also, does that mean that there's going to be a position opening up at UNM? ;)

Lol thanks. And maybe... I'm probably going to drop down to part time there

UnkiEMT

Forum Truck Monkey
Premium Member
I don't really want to go back to working in facilities, but I want to go to the school, and my understanding is that the.advantages of working there while you go there are significant.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
If you find yourself west of Winnemucca when you're out here beers are on me. I'd love to pick your brain on that test too :D

Lol sounds good. I gotta decide if I'm even gonna take it though lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Well damn haha. I hear ya though. I'm so damn sick of this shoulder.

Road trip time? You make it to abq and I'll buy a couple rounds lol