the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Redacted

Last edited by a moderator:

EMT2B

Forum Lieutenant
I just saw this. I'm so sorry, Rob. (*(*(*(*( Offers you a big, safe hug )*)*)*)*) I wish there was more I could do. I'm totally at a loss for words.
a-big-hug-for-you-teddy-bear-png.23158

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Rob, please... Find someone to talk to. It'll help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
aquqamen.jpg

Say what!!?? I thought the sign was broken at first.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
aquqamen.jpg

It's been in the low 2.90's or so for the past few weeks here.

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
Talk about adding insult to injury. Just found out my good friend's girl died in a rollover today. :censored::censored::censored::censored: me.

I thought we were at the bottom but it just keeps going. Rest in Peace Gina.

Why do the good always die young?

Oh and my female partner got clocked in the face by a drunk bum. Thanks PD maybe next time you should help when the patient had already been violent towards you and save me the paperwork and having to explain to my Supe why the onl female on scene got attacked and why she was in a position to be attacked...Screw this day, this week, this month...hell, :censored::censored::censored::censored: this year.

I am sorry Robb, I have had that kind of year to. Just in the past month three people that I went to school with have been killed in freak accidents and I have gone on the calls for them, And a hole bunch of other crap has happened to. There are people you can talk to including me if you want to. Hey let's just be happy this year is ending and next year will be better!:)

Anjel

Forum Angel

EMT2B

Forum Lieutenant
Close to $4.00 here. What does the blue bar ($0.99) advertise? Even with my cheaters, I can't tell.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
aquqamen.jpg

Went out to San Clemente a few weeks ago, gas is over the 5 dollar mark out there.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Went out to San Clemente a few weeks ago, gas is over the 5 dollar mark out there.

Ouch. The news stated gas could be down in the $2.80 range around Christmas. I haven't been out to the desert in a couple of weeks so I don't know.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Ouch. The news stated gas could be down in the $2.80 range around Christmas. I haven't been out to the desert in a couple of weeks so I don't know.

Yeah now that I think about it, it was more like a month ago. I was visiting my cousin on Camp Pendleton and they say the gas prices are higher near the base.

Anjel

Forum Angel

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Oh boy. Just saw a Microsoft commercial on TV that was based on lack of long term career potential in EMS. It shows an EMT/Medic in the back of an ambulance and talks about how she loves her job but uses her Microsoft tablet to take classes for her future career.

I just saw that commercial. Is it bad if the first thing I noticed was the amount of stuff on her belt?

Anjel

Forum Angel
I just saw that commercial. Is it bad if the first thing I noticed was the amount of stuff on her belt?

Oh em gee! Me too! And that her belt had a clip instead of a buckle. Lol

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

It looked like she had some pepper spray, a small flashlight, and for all I know handcuffs haha

Anjel

Forum Angel
It looked like she had some pepper spray, a small flashlight, and for all I know handcuffs haha

I thought I saw a glove pouch lol I thought she was a cop at first glance then I saw the patch and ambulance.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Everyone wears rigger's belts here. Haven't figured out why. I feel like the minority in my regular belt. Hah