the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Shot across Superior and AAS's bow?

Went down to EMSA today, you would think that Rural/Metro or someone had won the bid and wanted to repossess limbs or something. Morale seems low.

It does suck that management will lose their jobs, and I am not a fan of that. I do hope AMR brings over our staff with them, because they are good people who have built lives and careers here in Oklahoma. With that being said, Paramedics Plus and AMR are both for-profit and play the same game. AMR gives a lot of positive opportunities to its employees.

Yep. And I believe we are still looking at the county west of ABQ to take from superior still too.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
So here is a cheer-up post:

The title is, "Look at my Fluffy Butt...Look at it!"
ipAKGij.jpg

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
So here is a cheer-up post:

The title is, "Look at my Fluffy Butt...Look at it!"
ipAKGij.jpg

So fluffy!... I now feel the need to eat a steak and punch a wall to get my manliness back haha. Good cheer up post!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Looks cool! Why did my phone translate it from Ukrainian though?

I'm not sure. But if anyone is looking for a new tablet, but dont want to drop 600+ on a decent one. Check out AT&T's next program. It's a 20 payment installment plan and ends up being no interest financing. It requires a dataplan though.

If after 12 months you wanna upgrade to a new tablet, all you do is pay tax on the new one, turn in your old one, and then start the payments over :)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Not just you. Some people need an EMTLife vacation, and possibly a vacation in real life, too.

That's nothing new.

JPINFV

Gadfly
One of the 911 ambulance companies went on strike in an area next to me. We sent a couple of units into that county to cover their calls while they are on strike.

This isn't the first time this has happened and it won't be the last. Only thing I'm sad about is that I wasn't on the strike team :(

Which strike team?

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
You mean like this?

"Well, what do you mean he doesn't want to be resuscitated? That's not what his tattoo says!"

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Rule #2304: Any person over the age of 13 that uses hash-tags will be given a 3 day vacation.

JPINFV

Gadfly
You know, sometimes I actually succeed at being funny. Emphasis on the "sometimes."

JPINFV

Gadfly
Rule #2304: Any person over the age of 13 that uses hash-tags will be given a 3 day vacation.
#RulesWereMeantToBeBroken

/I guess I can always just use slashies.
//SLASHIES!