the 100% directionless thread

I got my first real LDT tomorrow. Gonna be taking a nice easy patient to New Orleans. I am actually pretty excited.

All registered for my first semester of Pre Reqs for nursing.

Just found out one of my ex coworkers is "missing". His wife left him last week and he didn't show up to work today. House and car untouched and he's nowhere to be found. I'm hoping he just went on a walk ... But I'm not feeling very good about this. :(

So its official. My new hobby is making Jerky.

$70 dehydrator, so worth it. Makes fruit and stuff too!

All sodium free :cool:

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

So its official. My new hobby is making Jerky.

$70 dehydrator, so worth it. Makes fruit and stuff too!

All sodium free :cool:

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

My husband bought one yesterday. He is now obsessed.

Jerky - it's like a dehydrated bacon strip. No wonder I like it. :wub:

Just found out that I am a giving a speech at the EMT graduation next week. Not excited at all.

Also I should be getting into an A&P class next semester. No way I'm going to be getting into the advanced A&P class, that class fills up the first day of registration. I can't register until a month after that <_<

Just found out one of my ex coworkers is "missing". His wife left him last week and he didn't show up to work today. House and car untouched and he's nowhere to be found. I'm hoping he just went on a walk ... But I'm not feeling very good about this. :(

Dang thats not good.

Hope all turns out alright.

Had a similar situation once with a friend of mine. He turned up ok I hope your coworker turns up blind drunk on a buddies couch like my friend did.

How come do people enter new careers blindly then act shocked when they are told no they can not become certified if they were convicted of certain felonies? :blink:

BBG,
Since you work(ed) on a plane. Where do they keep all of the Medical gear. (Iv's, drugs, airways, and other acls gear)? Oh and AED?

BBG,
Since you work(ed) on a plane. Where do they keep all of the Medical gear. (Iv's, drugs, airways, and other acls gear)? Oh and AED?

Strapped down to the under side of the wings :P

He turned up. Something fishy though.

Did this person happen to be a radio host? If it is the person I'm thinking of, it is close to where I live and the story is really fishy.

Back