the 100% directionless thread

That's why I'm happy that I've figured out a way to keep 2 sets of hospital scrubs, even though the machine only gives me one at a time.

I have 5 from mine. Awwww yeaaa. Now they are just currently sitting at home until I start cadaver lab as I am unemployed (aka student for life).

After much deliberation, I've decided to install a RAM mount in my truck

I'm currently enjoying the inflight emergency thread in the allo forum. Especially the ex-EMT who is parroting the "You have to release to someone higher trained than you" line.

My God it's like watching baby EMTs argue...

I love listening to command staff on the radio. "Be advised the fan in 2 heaters is not work. Can we get mechanics here". "Did you try to kick it already?.....long pause......... I'm kidding, don't kick it."
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEkOT3IngMQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

:-( I'm one of them... and it's probably obvious which one too...

You in an Internet argument? Say it isn't so! :rofl:

Walking dead was intense!!!

Do not say anything else! I can't watch it until I'm done with deployment.

This.. I'm on call tonight and I'm not sure if my online sites will be blocked or not.

Spent the better portion of the day making runs back and fourth in my volly department pickup truck transporting donated clothing/supplies to the devastated areas of Long Island proceeding hurricane Sandy.

I just got power back a few hours ago after a week. Feel guilty knowing that so many people lost everything.

I am seriously about to disembowel myself.

Ugh... So much pain.

Sorry Anjel, I've had norovirus, I know how much it sucks.

I hate having to wash my comforter, stupid muddy dog who won't stay off the bed. It is weird sitting in a laundromat.

This makes for long night.....

Background: 1) Brought two slices of homemade pizza to work tonight for dinner. And 2) partner tonight is not a regular partner.

Story behind why this shall be a long night: After taking the baton from the day crew and doing the truck check, I go to stick my pizza in the microwave. This ensues:

Partner (P): Don't use the microwave.

Me: Say what? Why not? It worked just the other day.

P: It's bad for you. You know that?

Me: Well possibly. There are theories.

P: Oh it is bad for you. It's been proven beyond all doubt that microwaves actually use radiation to cook your food.

Me: Yes they do. Electromagnetic radiation. Same thing coming out of that light bulb, just a different wavelength.

P: Nope, that's light from the light bulb. The microwave uses real radiation, like from a nuc-yuh-ler (emphasis on the mispronunciation) bomb. It is really a huge plan by the government to destroy the molecular structure of our food. It will give us all cancer if we use them. That way the whole medical system that cares for cancer patients can stay in business, because if they go out of business, they can't support the government any more.

Me: *cue stand there with dumb look on face*

P: It's all true. You can find all the information to support this online. And there is proof that Romney's company heavily invests in companies that make microwaves. What do you have to say to that?

Me: "Ummmmmmm.....nothing really. That's interesting."

:-S

*snort*

Now is the time to total screw with him. And report back to us on how it goes.

This makes for long night.....

Background: 1) Brought two slices of homemade pizza to work tonight for dinner. And 2) partner tonight is not a regular partner.

Story behind why this shall be a long night: After taking the baton from the day crew and doing the truck check, I go to stick my pizza in the microwave. This ensues:

Partner (P): Don't use the microwave.

Me: Say what? Why not? It worked just the other day.

P: It's bad for you. You know that?

Me: Well possibly. There are theories.

P: Oh it is bad for you. It's been proven beyond all doubt that microwaves actually use radiation to cook your food.

Me: Yes they do. Electromagnetic radiation. Same thing coming out of that light bulb, just a different wavelength.

P: Nope, that's light from the light bulb. The microwave uses real radiation, like from a nuc-yuh-ler (emphasis on the mispronunciation) bomb. It is really a huge plan by the government to destroy the molecular structure of our food. It will give us all cancer if we use them. That way the whole medical system that cares for cancer patients can stay in business, because if they go out of business, they can't support the government any more.

Me: *cue stand there with dumb look on face*

P: It's all true. You can find all the information to support this online. And there is proof that Romney's company heavily invests in companies that make microwaves. What do you have to say to that?

Me: "Ummmmmmm.....nothing really. That's interesting."

:-S
You should ask them if we really did land on the moon.
What causes global warming.
If its better to use a BVM or mouth to mask and why...

Back