the 100% directionless thread

Is that suction?

My first thought when I glanced at the little thumbnail was portable petrogen torch. Lol!

I think it delivers anesthesia gas.

It's an Emerson Resuscitator, Inhalator, and Aspirator. :P

Reading over the details of my health insurance plan....I don't want to grow up

Thanks for input on scrubs guys :)

Lab coats! For those of us who feel more secure caring around a lot of stuff.
Lab coats suck. Too much weight on the shoulders. At least I'm still able to rock my stethoscope holster on the hospital issued scrubs.

Did my first I&D last night, including intradermal lidocaine injection, and it's amazing how much different medical training is to the other fields.

Other fields: Step by step check list on how to do it.

Medicine: Just do it...

I believe the standard internet answer would be: Pics or it didn't happen! :rofl:
53719d1345868088-i-cant-only-one-pitch-black-w-silver-stripes-2012-srt8-76883d1318553287-plus-size-sports-riding-bra-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Did my first I&D last night, including intradermal lidocaine injection, and it's amazing how much different medical training is to the other fields.

Other fields: Step by step check list on how to do it.

How was the smell?

Gotta love waking up to a coworker calling you to tell you "Happy birthday, I got your shift tonight for you!"

What to do, what to do. I'm thinkin' bomb dinner and beers. Any other ideas? Also a trip to the Ski-Doo dealer to work the kinks out of the deal on the new sled. :D

Lab coats suck. Too much weight on the shoulders. At least I'm still able to rock my stethoscope holster on the hospital issued scrubs.

Do you rock the cheapo plastic ADC or the super classy leather batclip?

Gotta love waking up to a coworker calling you to tell you "Happy birthday, I got your shift tonight for you!"

What to do, what to do. I'm thinkin' bomb dinner and beers. Any other ideas? Also a trip to the Ski-Doo dealer to work the kinks out of the deal on the new sled. :D

Check out the Honda Aquatrax. It's a nice piece of kit.

Happy birthday! :beerchug:

MD - Makes decisions.

You earned the right to do it how you see fit.

Truly jealous of your endeavors. Must be a good feeling to be on the home stretch after so long.

Side note, ran an 11:30 1.5miles. Room for improvement but its under the 12 I needed. Feelin good.

Last edited by a moderator:
ejebame8.jpg

I has it! Picked it up today right before i went to work

md - makes decisions.

You earned the right to do it how you see fit.

Truly jealous of your endeavors. Must be a good feeling to be on the home stretch after so long.

Side note, ran an 11:30 1.5miles. Room for improvement but its under the 12 i needed. Feelin good.

do*

Happy birthday man! Need to borrow that mojo back for the night? It's been serving me well :)

Check out the Honda Aquatrax. It's a nice piece of kit.

Happy birthday! :beerchug:

Much appreciated. I'm looking at buying a snowmobile not a waverunner, ski-doo vs. sea-doo ;)

Looking at the 2013 Summit SP 800R 154" with the T-motion suspension and new front end or buying a leftover 2012 Summit 800R 154" and spending what I saved on buying a T-motion kit and flex edge track for it. Decisions, decisions. The 2013 Polaris Pro RMK is a pretty badass sled too. Any snowmobilers on here? Probably not...

Either way it's getting a ski rack, a jerry can, an aftermarket silencer and a detachable "two-up" seat to take some date rides right off the bat which will be followed by some epic GoPro videos this winter :D

Happy birthday man! Need to borrow that mojo back for the night? It's been serving me well :)

Thanks! Naw you can hang onto it ;) I seem to have shared the perfect amount so it's working for both of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back