the 100% directionless thread

Just popping in to say im alive. Chimpie will know what I mean

I felt that quake. No damage other than a few things on shelves creeped closer to the edge and had to be pushed back where they belonged.

Come to california where we have real earthquakes...lol

I've been getting a kick watching Facebook blow up from everybody's comments on the debate :rofl:

Nope, I was fortunately off work. My new partner starting next week was driving though

Is that what you were referring to though?

Edit: And I'm glad you weren't involved.

I've been getting a kick watching Facebook blow up from everybody's comments on the debate :rofl:

Oh it is straight up ignorant on facebook. No one can watch the debate with a unbiased open mind, everyone is already so far to one side or the other.

New thread started for discussion of the elections and how they pertain to EMS.
http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?t=32344

Just to clarify... If it is not specifically related to EMS then we can not post about it anywhere on the forum?

Because I just saw a facebook post that would win the ignorant cray cray award that I really want to post :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify... If it is not specifically related to EMS then we can not post about it anywhere on the forum?

Because I just saw a facebook post that would win the ignorant cray cray award that I really want to post :rofl:

Correct. This is an EMS forum, not a political forum.

Ex girlfriend just sent me a message on Facebook. This is gonna get fun haha :cool: :rofl:

when someone says cray cray in reference to other people's ignorance

cUqtX.gif

Just thought I'd let everyone know, Tigers won ! :cool:

I'm going to a cadaver lab on 25th and it says I can wear my own scrubs or they have some I can borrow when I get there. Is it worth me buying a set? I'm not crazy about wearing used scrubs but I'm not sure I want to bring home a pair I've worn to a cadaver lab either.

Back