the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
128821281358077518.jpg

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
So you're familiar with process group sessions then? Does anyone have any words of encouragement for Fast?

Absolutely not.

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant
I had a patient at the psych hospital submit a comment card today saying that I do a good job listening. Too bad I have almost zero interest in psych.

It'd be even funnier if you were blatently ignoring him the whole time that they were talking to you, and then they put that in.

Getting my 2nd and 3rd tattoos in a week. WELL, potentially 3rd. I kinda want a little smilie face on my upper thigh, just like a $5 thing i'd have him do during my bigger one.

I'm between this (ignore the straight white, that's area that wouldn't be shaded)
11hrmz9.png

or something where it's just the letters engraved in.

heatherabel3

Forum Lieutenant
Comprehensive practical in 55 minutes. I think I'm gonna puke...

Anjel

Forum Angel
4418833a-76a6-b98c.jpg

If only I were this flexible.

If only.....

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
HA!!!! I am so glad to see I am NOT the only person who sleeps like that in the ambulance. Anjel, I'm stealing this picture to prove to all of my partners I'm not alone!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
4418833a-76a6-b98c.jpg

If only.....

That's how one of my friends always sleeps in the ambulance as well...of course he's about her size. Fortunately our new ambulances have a pretty generous cab extension, so the seats actually recline most of the way, much more comfortable.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I'll sleep wherever I can, lol. Sometimes I sleep kinda upside on the seat with my head between the driver seat and my seat with a bunch of jackets stuffed there, sometimes my head is on the window, the bench seat, the gurney, the captain seat with my legs on the head of the gurney and really bad posture, like my bum near the edge of the seat, head on steering wheel, etc, lol.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
4418833a-76a6-b98c.jpg

If only.....

Tried that once. Got stuck and had to have my partner open the door and pull me out. I'm not tall or big either. I'm just not really flexible.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

If only.....

HA!!!! I am so glad to see I am NOT the only person who sleeps like that in the ambulance. Anjel, I'm stealing this picture to prove to all of my partners I'm not alone!

Tried that once. Got stuck and had to have my partner open the door and pull me out. I'm not tall or big either. I'm just not really flexible.

I can and do sleep like that in the truck. I guess I should bring my own pillow and stop stealing from this disposable ones....

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
head on steering wheel, etc, lol.

I tried that once, my head slipped down and honked the horn, scared the crap out of me.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I tried that once, my head slipped down and honked the horn, scared the crap out of me.

You're lucky it was only the horn. In our rigs you would have gotten the siren...one feature I cannot stand. Fortunately we can turn it off with a toggle switch on the console in most of the units.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
You're lucky it was only the horn. In our rigs you would have gotten the siren...one feature I cannot stand. Fortunately we can turn it off with a toggle switch on the console in most of the units.

Same with ours, it's a toggle switch.

JPINFV

Gadfly

Can't you just turn the siren off on the control unit for the siren?

medic417

The Truth Provider
Wuz up

medic417

The Truth Provider
The ceiling