the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
Omg I was so excited. I get to drive the new ambulance today.

ad6dbf33-d6fe-006d.jpg

And saw a lifepack 9. Lol

Oh, purdy. I always liked how Deemers does the molded lights, especially compared to the new cheapy light bars that is just 2 forward white strobes and to 45 degree red strobes.

Anjel

Forum Angel

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Back in my day we had a LifePack 5 as a reserve and we were happy by God.

[walks off mumbling about pushing the ambulance to the call, uphill both ways in the snow...]

You left out having to refuel it with hay after every call.

:p

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
So...yeah...I was 2 when that puppy came out.

:blink:

Granted I'm not exactly old, and the system I started in was a bit...uh...dated...but an LP10P was my frontline monitor at one point, and there's a LARGE nationally known company that still runs them on front-line IFT trucks here in Dallas.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief

Granted I'm not exactly old, and the system I started in was a bit...uh...dated...but an LP10P was my frontline monitor at one point, and there's a LARGE nationally known company that still runs them on front-line IFT trucks here in Dallas.

I feel young. It's not a good feeling, sometimes. :p

Anjel

Forum Angel

[walks off mumbling about pushing the ambulance to the call, uphill both ways in the snow...]

Thats what my dispatcher said. Lol and that they could break apart.

Epi-do

I see dead people
I made a patient cry today. It's been a long time since that has happened.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief

I'm trying to convince my supervisor to put the LP10 back on the rig so I can use the actual paddles once. Gonna make a big scene of it too like in all the medical shows. Who knows, maybe I'll defib asystole to make it authentic.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm trying to convince my supervisor to put the LP10 back on the rig so I can use the actual paddles once. Gonna make a big scene of it too like in all the medical shows. Who knows, maybe I'll defib asystole to make it authentic.

Ohmygawdyesyeysyes.

Then again, you certainly won't get the ROSC rates like on TV...

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief

I hear the next lifepak model is going to have customizable wallpapers, an MP3 player, and automatically plays "We Are the Champions" through a set of loudspeakers upon ROSC.

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

I'm reading through the anatomy physiology chapters in my textbook and having lots of "ohhhhh that's why we do that" moments. Kinda cool. For instance I've been checking pupils for 2 years without knowing exactly why.

Also my head hurts cuz all these big words are starting to get annoying.