the 100% directionless thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a phone call from Afghanistan. Its great talking to people u love thAt r deployed. Really makes me wish i was next to them over there

I guess I'm still not getting this.

Is it supposed to be like "all up in yo"

GET'S ALL-UP-IN-YO BIDNESS
That's what I got out of it.

I have a splitting headache, my eyes are watering and can't focus. It's been 48 hours without caffeine. Uuuggghhhh

I'm gonna come and ride with you. You've seen more stuff than I have... and you've been a medic for what, a month? NOT FAIR.

congrats, though!

Lol i got my other stork pins riding lead on an ILS truck lol. Remember I've done rural 911 for two years now in nm and tx. :)

Jealous. All my intensive study of birth has left the white fluffy clouds firmly over me. Ugh.

Should I ever have another opportunity you are more than welcome to take it. Miracle of life my :censored::censored::censored:.

Should I ever have another opportunity you are more than welcome to take it. Miracle of life my :censored::censored::censored:.

This really made me lol

"This town needs an enema!"

I love waking up frantic.

"Aw :censored::censored::censored::censored:! I'm late for work! Oh wait...I don't work again until Monday! I had something to do today...what was it?? Ah tattoo then drive to California! And I'm up earlier than I need to be! Winnnnerrrrrrrr!"

My internal clock is way too nice to me.

By the way...a hangover plus a tattoo is a bad idea, don't ask me why I subjected myself to something like this.

Thats not good. You will bleed a lot.

I have a splitting headache, my eyes are watering and can't focus. It's been 48 hours without caffeine. Uuuggghhhh

Now, why would you go and do something stupid like that?

By the way...a hangover plus a tattoo is a bad idea, don't ask me why I subjected myself to something like this.

Tell me about it. My first tattoo was no the most sober decision but I still don't regret it. And it glows in the dark :blink:
545881_1469081809530_823704652_n.jpg

Have any of you cool Internet people had to deal with puttin your best friend to sleep? If so, did you bury them in the backyard?

Thats not good. You will bleed a lot.

False. It's a myth. I have my fair share of tattoos and a few of them have been post-party or I had a beer during them. I didn't bleed at all today and she worked for 3 hours.

Have any of you cool Internet people had to deal with puttin your best friend to sleep? If so, did you bury them in the backyard?

I have on a couple of occasions and it's awful :( I'm sorry you have to deal with that bud. No never buried them in the yard though.

Chase that's pretty awesome I saw a picture of it in the tattoo thread. My artist is actually incorporating my very own ECG into this one in the next sitting. She had to go to a convention today so we could only do 3 hours but honestly I wasn't complaining about stopping, my hand was numb the whole damn time from the position she had me in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back