the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
I think I could get used to nights.

Just ran the funniest call of my life, and it involved bath salts "white power!!!!!!!!!" and another word I won't say.

Skin heads should be put on an exercise bike attached to a generator when in prison. You know... truth in advertising.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
While I realize it's part of my job, I still don't appreciate being sent on a 6 hour round trip transfer at 3 am...for a hip fracture that could have gone to a closer facility. Especially when my partner and I are on a 36...I'm feeling Voodoo doughnuts this morning.

SSwain

Forum Captain
Woo Hoo!
Psychomotor skills test= PASS!

Next up...cognitive written exam.

4 out of 10 of us in my class passed with no failed stations. So we hung out and waited for the others to find out their re-test results.
End result...10/10 in my class passed.

Woo Hoo!
Psychomotor skills test= PASS!

Next up...cognitive written exam.

4 out of 10 of us in my class passed with no failed stations. So we hung out and waited for the others to find out their re-test results.
End result...10/10 in my class passed.

Right on!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
While I realize it's part of my job, I still don't appreciate being sent on a 6 hour round trip transfer at 3 am...for a hip fracture that could have gone to a closer facility. Especially when my partner and I are on a 36...I'm feeling Voodoo doughnuts this morning.
I think my little brother just told me about that place. He went somewhere in Oregon that started with a P, I think Portland, or something like that, and he did a challenge where he was suppose to eat a giant doughnut in under a minute. He was unsuccessful.

SSwain

Forum Captain
Just scheduled my written exam.
June 22 at 11:15 am.

Dang...this is getting real.

I have an interview this Friday afternoon for a part time EMT job.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Alright the sun coming up as I'm getting home is gonna be weird for a bit.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Just scheduled my written exam.
June 22 at 11:15 am.

Dang...this is getting real.

I have an interview this Friday afternoon for a part time EMT job.

Good luck.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Voodoo doughnut is delicious...however Portland is a dreadful place I get sent when the ER feels I need some sort if punishment. That being said, I hear it's a nice place when you're not working...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Second twelve of the week... one more twelve then a thirty two hour shift left of my week

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I miss Portland for the great Vietnamese food, voodoo donuts, powells books, McMinnimans brew pubs and the Ringside for great steaks.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
My little brother had a blast there.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
JT IS BACK!! Woot woot!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I've never gotten the chance to try any Vietnamese food there, but I've heard things. Don't forget about Kells though, oh how I love Kells. :p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Hey man :) How's it going?

Yep. Back and now back to looking for work in other states lol

SAFD is hiring soon :D Sadly none of the other good places to work around here are hiring any time soon :(

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Never thought I would ever say this but next month I'm going to a toga party :lol: