the 100% directionless thread

In tech talk a spider is a automated bot that indexes websites. It is how places like Google get websites to add to search results.

Still that means we're getting added to a lot of search results :) We better all start wearing ties.

I will not chew off a guy's face.

It's an obvious answer but not one I'm happy about. I'm gonna have to jump through hoops to get my money back. If I'm not going on this trip I'm spending it all on a tattoo. That's what I've decided.

Scalp the tickets.

I will not chew off a guy's face.

It's an obvious answer but not one I'm happy about. I'm gonna have to jump through hoops to get my money back. If I'm not going on this trip I'm spending it all on a tattoo. That's what I've decided.

I'm getting a tattoo too!!

But not because of a concert.

If any of you are in the NCTI riverside class, I'm the transplant today

Someone came in the bay and jacked one of the old backup gurneys. Then wheeled it to the scrap yard. This upstanding citizen was promptly arrested. I <3 crackheads

In tech talk a spider is a automated bot that indexes websites. It is how places like Google get websites to add to search results.

Wikipedia uses them too, to ensure information on their sit is accurate and not edited by some kid that did it wrote jiberish for fun.
A good way to have your site number one on google is to, use tags to define your site, the more tags the more likely you come up number one on the a searh from your chosen search engine.

I drink a lot of water. I haven't peed yellow in months.

I'm eating a orange.

I love burts bees lip balm.

That is all.

How do you all overcome wanting to be anywhere but in an ambulance while you are stuck in the ambulance? I'm not feeling it today?

I'm getting a tattoo too!!

But not because of a concert.

This one's been in the works for a while but I didn't have the money because of this trip.

Now if I can figure out how to get my money back I can get the tattoo.

What are you getting?

Something to represent my eating disorder and recovery.

Not sure what yet. Im bad at being creative.

My headphones take me to another place.

For all of you who understand labs and blood work here is one for you. A ck level of 59488

For all of you who understand labs and blood work here is one for you. A ck level of 59488
7046596551_c285c67c33_b.jpg

A city in my response area is laying off alot of firefighters and police officers. This is not going to be good.

A police LT said that there won't be any down sides to laying off 23 officers except possible longer response times. Your supposed to want to stay fully staffed. You should say there will be alot of down sides and dangers to cutting officers. Make the city officials think twice about cutting police and fire.

Back