the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
March is my 3 paycheck month. One paycheck covers my monthly bills and expenses....

I don't know how to waste my next 2 paychecks?! Oh well, guess I'll just buy more dividend paying mutual funds :p Though it helps since last month I paid off the final $2800 for my motorcycle, so I guess I'm just replenishing my funds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I worked my butt off for that paycheck.

I don't have much of a butt to begin with, so I only do my schedule hours :p

Pretty much only time I'll pick up OT is if it's something different that I don't already do every day. I won't want to come in to work on my day off just to do the same thing. I'll pick up stand bys, demos, etc etc

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I don't have much of a butt to begin with, so I only do my schedule hours :p

Pretty much only time I'll pick up OT is if it's something different that I don't already do every day. I won't want to come in to work on my day off just to do the same thing. I'll pick up stand bys, demos, etc etc

Same. I'll only pick up OT if they are offering incentives.

Going up to the college today for the EMT class. Having a demo by Mercy Air (helicopter EMS). Im so jealous. Most people say "yeah I'll bring my agencies ambulance down for the class". These guys/gals get to say "yeah I'll fly my agencies freakin' helicopter to the class".

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere

Sasha

Forum Chief
My psych asked what the penalty is if he punches me in the face

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
You'll give his address to the forum. You'll put his office number on some burner cell phones and throw them over the fence into the jail.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Just had a meeting with our Zoll rep. and listened to his spiel about the X-series...I want it, NAOW.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Yaaaay alcohol induced psychosis. From a nursing home. Yaaaaay.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Just had a meeting with our Zoll rep. and listened to his spiel about the X-series...I want it, NAOW.

What's so good about it? We may be getting them...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Just found out one of my good friends is in the hospital with fractures of his T3-T10 along with a basilar skull fracture.

Thank goodness he's moving all his extremities and awake, alert and oriented.

Please stay safe everyone!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Just found out one of my good friends is in the hospital with fractures of his T3-T10 along with a basilar skull fracture.

Wow. I hope he recovers, but I've got to ask...how did that happen?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Wow. I hope he recovers, but I've got to ask...how did that happen?

Skiing. They were doing some filming doing a gap over stairs to a handrail and he shorted it. Went far enough to get his skis out in front of him and try to catch the rail but all it did was kick him backwards onto the concrete stairs. 15 feet to his back. He was wearing a helmet but still somehow managed the basilar skull fracture. The doctor said the fact that he did hit the rail which slowed his fall a bit and that he was wearing a helmet saved his life.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
What's so good about it? We may be getting them...

Dynamic 12-lead monitoring, CO detection option, super lightweight, and a few other cool little options that escape me at the moment.

Perhaps it's just super cool to me because I've been using older Zoll M-series.

Ugh, this night just took a turn for the worse.

ATrain

Forum Crew Member
I got my first nasal intubation the other day. Much easier than I thought it would be, for some reason.

Epi-do

I see dead people
Hanging out at the hospital, waiting for my husband to go to surgery. Not how I had planned on spending my weekend...

xray2.jpg
xray1.jpg

Epi-do

I see dead people

Glad to hear he is doing so well. May he have a speedy and full recovery.