the 100% directionless thread

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I just learned that my rig for today had the rumbler siren.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I love playing the, "Hey, what does this button do?" game.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
:nosoupfortroll:

That is all.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Is it bad I am playing madden anf thought....

Wow tebow has nice veins. Lol

JPINFV

Gadfly
I don't have to file taxes until next year... and even then it's more for loan repayment benefits than anything else.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I get 1346 and only worked 8months.

Did mine for free with H and R block.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
So apparently my partner today associates me bringing doughnuts to our dispatchers and helping other crews out, with me wanting to sleep with them. Sorry for trying to be nice...

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
In addition to the 18 units of GIS, Sociology, and HHP this semester, I am taking a 0.5 unit rock climbing class in an effort to build up the athleticism I had before the knee and shoulder issues.

Class was this afternoon (followed by an evening GIS class) and all I have to say is this:

Is there anything better than belaying hot girls in tights as they contort their bodies to reach for that distance ledge?

I THINK NOT!!! :D

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
In addition to the 18 units of GIS, Sociology, and HHP this semester, I am taking a 0.5 unit rock climbing class in an effort to build up the athleticism I had before the knee and shoulder issues.

Class was this afternoon (followed by an evening GIS class) and all I have to say is this:

Is there anything better than belaying hot girls in tights as they contort their bodies to reach for that distance ledge?

I THINK NOT!!! :D

Where is that class at and when can i sign up?!?!?!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
~6 hours north of ya... 3 female to 1 male ratio... NICE!!!

Awww man. At least I have Stagecoach coming up. That means tons upon tons of beautiful females wearing small shorts and cowboy boots :wub:

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Awww man. At least I have Stagecoach coming up. That means tons upon tons of beautiful females wearing small shorts and cowboy boots :wub:

50496_203711421991_6521246_n.jpg

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I told myself that I would never have to do catheters......then I took a part-time job in an ER. *sigh*

It's a crude first attempt. What do you think?

Attachments

• hero-medc-foley.jpg
    hero-medc-foley.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 171

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Looking through some really old EMTLIFE PMs and found a message to me where a certain Veneficus was asking for my knowledge...

How cool is that? :cool:

Check one off the bucket list...

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel