Funny Ems phrases

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
The technical term is HP, which is the abbreviation for Hispanic Panic. Not to be confused with a Triple E, an Ethnic Emotional Episode

Dear god we see that all the time lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Incarceritis.

Casey Sanders

Forum Ride Along
since i fear most anyone on this Thursday will be getting an overabundance of these
drs- drunken redneck syndrome
usually determined by heavy presence of etoh, altered mental, vomitus, and rash decisions, the later being our chief complaint.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
DFO is "done fell out".

I say, "what happened to her?"

The guy with the positive tattoo/tooth ratio says, "I dunno man, she just done fell out"

Southern vernacular for syncope.

The first time I heard it, I asked, "what did she fall out of?" Everybody looked at me like I was stupid. Which, I guess I was.

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
DFO is "done fell out".

The guy with the positive tattoo/tooth ratio says, "I dunno man, she just done fell out"

The first time I heard it, I asked, "what did she fall out of?" Everybody looked at me like I was stupid. Which, I guess I was.

I've also heard it as done fell over.

unleashedfury

Forum Asst. Chief
Charlie Foxtrot...

also referred to as Cluster F*** referring to the calls where you have a million people on scene usually accidents or a glory call and everyone wants to do their own thing. Or calls where half the county is dispatched and no one knows whats going on or what they are doing or planning to do.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Charlie Foxtrot...

also referred to as Cluster F*** referring to the calls where you have a million people on scene usually accidents or a glory call and everyone wants to do their own thing. Or calls where half the county is dispatched and no one knows whats going on or what they are doing or planning to do.

Around here that's a typical structure fire response.

Mtnmedic

Forum Probie
"Ashes to ashes,
dust to dust,
improve our response times,
we must, we must!"

Mtnmedic

Forum Probie
Also for those who are just plain jerks...we recognize they suffer from a really bad malady called cerebral-rectal inversion.

JWalters

Forum Crew Member
DFO is "done fell out".

This literally made me laugh out loud. REAL loud. I would have asked that as well.