aspiring needlefairy
Can you guess?

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Fractured uterus?
As a matter of fact 3 days ago I was on ALS truck and we had a 24 yo (g5p4) female, 28 wks complication on 50 ml of mag with no foley. Stated having contractions every 5 to 6 minutes. Stated that it feels like she is about to get birth. Hauled *** for 40 miles (ift).. once we arrived at the receicong facility she was taked straight to the OR. The baby was delivered via c-section. If it took us a bit longer during transport we would have t9 deliver in the truck. The patient had a previous c-section which could have lead to a rupture of the uterus, according to the OR nurse. And wrong the answer for todays call was dialysis.

Angel

Paramedic
Dispatched to a fall on the street. Got on scene to some guy standing there, Apparently he needed a ride to the ER to refill his prescriptions so he tried to walk, then fell or tripped and called 911. Then asked why did we come lights and sirens -.-

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Motorcyclist wreck with minor injuries

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Another of my signature arrests. Asystole from start to finish. I have now somehow not had a VF/VT arrest for the past two years...Don't even know how that's possible.

Angel

Paramedic
Dispatched to a fall on the street. Got on scene to some guy standing there, Apparently he needed a ride to the ER to refill his prescriptions so he tried to walk, then fell or tripped and called 911. Then asked why did we come lights and sirens -.-

welp...we ended our shift with this same patient. he was assaulted, gcs of 9. lots of facial bleeding but a hair hypertensive.
its weird because if he never went to the hospital the first time i doubt the second incident wouldve occurred.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Yay psych call

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
IFT with saline and abx hanging on a pump and 91% on 15lpm.

Yay pneumonia!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Yesterday it was a 7 week old who weighed 6 pounds with seizures.

Our last call of the night was for a frequent flyer who was DOA.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Appearing in this Sunday's episode of The Walking Dead...I had two more pronouncements this week than I had transports.
So they are missing half their face?