what job would you do besides EMS

medicaltransient

Forum Lieutenant
Don't say flight medic nurse ER tech or something like that.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
MD would be of course on the list.

It would have to be something related to science. Biochem, virology, and physics are pretty high on my interests list.

If I could get a sponsor and be a run bum for the rest of my life, I'd be as happy as a clam [emoji16]

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Probably police.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I would like to be the guy the tests Sleep Number beds for comfort...and provides quality control for a company that makes meatloaf, fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Professional exotic dancer

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
Same as what COmedic17 said,I would probably become a police officer if I can't choose anything medical wise.

I tried doing what DesertEMT66 said but I wasn't all that great at it!

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
What job would you do besides EMS? Don't say a flight medic, nurse, ER tech, or something like that.
(Commas and punctuation are your friends)

Besides turning into a full time Internet grammar nazi? Lol

Excluding law enforcement, I'd probably go become a pilot. If I was still in the Army I'd put in for Warrant Officer Candidate School. If I was civilian I'd be willing to take on some student debt for that (or hopefully use my GI Bill to pay for it)

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Which is why I'd rather be a pilot, I make a terrible grammar nazi! XD

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Sell outdoor gear. Or politics.

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
I'd want to clear out my savings and max out loans, credit cards and everything and travel the world over, and over and over...life is too short sometimes

NB- not really do any job at all

Chris07

Competent in Incompetence
Hypothetically speaking...if the whole medical school thing doesn't work out I supposed I would look at getting into IT. That's all hypothetical though since...you know...determination.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I've always thought doing tow and recovery would be interesting. With one of the big trucks not a little bs flatbed one.