What do you see right now?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Time for an evening beverage and some Top Gear.

c6e4dfb4-a41a-9228.jpg

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Rettsani

Forum Captain
Training....:wacko:

Attachments

• spine.2JPG.JPG
    spine.2JPG.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 251

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I can't be the only person who thinks German is an awesome language, can I?

Anjel

Forum Angel
6c7b2a51-ce32-3f22.jpg

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

No, I took a few terms of it in high school, unfortunately, I don't remember much of it.

Rettsani

Forum Captain

Why awesome language ?
The most find it to difficult to learn. That's why I need to talk often with hands and feet. Not all the foreigners here can speak English and I'm not Turkish, Arabic or Chinese. In addition is spoken here a hard dialect from a lot of People.

I'm already happy that I can write with you all here and that you understand me. Although I'm not so good. :)

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Why awesome language ?
The most find it to difficult to learn. That's why I need to talk often with hands and feet. Not all the foreigners here can speak English and I'm not Turkish, Arabic or Chinese. In addition is spoken here a hard dialect from a lot of People.

I'm already happy that I can write with you all here and that you understand me. Although I'm not so good. :)

Your English is more than intelligible — I'm of the opinion that most native German speakers who also speak and write English have better English than I do, surely!

I find German fascinating for what I perceive as its precision. Like you wouldn't use the same word for "put" in the sentence "I put the turkey in the oven" as in "I put the baby in the crib," right?

Rettsani

Forum Captain
Your English is more than intelligible — I'm of the opinion that most native German speakers who also speak and write English have better English than I do, surely!

I find German fascinating for what I perceive as its precision. Like you wouldn't use the same word for "put" in the sentence "I put the turkey in the oven" as in "I put the baby in the crib," right?

Thank you for your compliment. I think I'm sometimes too self-critical. :unsure:

It always depends in what for a relationship the set is to the other sentences. But otherwise, you're right. For me there's still something with which I am at war with my language.
orthography, grammar, comma implementation....... ;)
Nobody is perfect. :)

Anjel

Forum Angel
Its here!!!

b8e354ba-f6fc-b079.jpg

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
IMG_20120406_134154.jpg

Writing a paper ^_^

Rettsani

Forum Captain
break after desinfection.... looking around...

Attachments

• IMG0301A.jpg
    IMG0301A.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 273