the 100% directionless thread

VentMonkey

Family Guy
@Jim37F that's what's up. I'm thinking about grilling some pork chops tomorrow for dinner.

I'm on Mr. Mom duty this week on a count of the girls being out of school for spring break, fun times.

Fido198674

Forum Crew Member
Well well , day one of New Employee Orientation down and I didn't get in trouble, woo hoo. Noticed going over the polices and stuff there were a few debates on older threads that would be settled but I don't want to be a necromancer. EVOC training next week and I'll be on my way after all these online things

VentMonkey

Family Guy
So does that mean you're going to start reading better homes and gardens and like watch food network? Or soap operas?
Something like that...
IMG_0303.JPG

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Well well , day one of New Employee Orientation down and I didn't get in trouble, woo hoo. Noticed going over the polices and stuff there were a few debates on older threads that would be settled but I don't want to be a necromancer. EVOC training next week and I'll be on my way after all these online things
My first day of 2nd week at work done, still not in trouble, and my first day actually working is tomorrow. I've got something like 6 shifts with a preceptor and then I'm on my own.

Lana

Forum Probie
Sometimes, I can eat a whole large pizza from a pizzeria for dinner and not even feel guilty. Well, I work out. And it was in winter.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
So does that mean you're going to start reading better homes and gardens and like watch food network? Or soap operas?
Food Network is awesome, I don't care what anyone says (who wouldn't want to swap places with the guy that hosts "Triple D"?), and they're telenovelas; I don't watch soap operas.
I think we need to buy him an apron to top all that off.
If by apron, you mean this? Sure.
IMG_0304.JPG

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/2617268

Well, well, well...

This analysis found that stroke hospitalization rates from 2003 to 2012 significantly increased for acute ischemic stroke hospitalization rates among men (41.5%) and women (30%) aged 35 to 44 years, with a near doubling of the prevalence of 3 or more of 5 common stroke risk factors among both men and women aged 18 to 64 years hospitalized for acute ischemic stroke.

(Tonight's read)

Lana

Forum Probie
garden.jpg

Speaking about gardens... I live in an apartment and don't have a green thumb to speak of and keep this photo at my desk. I really like gardens.I remember reading the book when I was a little girl.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
I get an inordinate amount of pleasure from being able to do a good splinting job. One of my favorite procedures.