ex-Parole officer/EMT
"no honey you cant eat the snow" "north pole snow is magical and never melts"

Operations Guy

Supreme Overlord
43579864.jpg

Last edited:

VentMonkey

Family Guy
View attachment 3329 This is where Santa came down my chimney and stomped the North Pole snow off of his boots. My 3 year old is gonna freak out tomorrow morning.
We did this the first year we moved into our house, but didn't have a chimney and had to improvise using our sliding back door with reindeer and Santa "evidence" up to the gifts, etc.

Now, we have to reinvent the wheel every year so that they don't see us wrapping presents. That, and we are waiting for the day that our 9 year old out of spite tells our 6 year old all about Santa. Enjoy the little tike years, DE!:)

And with that: "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight."

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Merry Christmas everybody. Safe travels. Enjoy time with loved ones. And thank you to those who are working :)! Enjoyyyy

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Starting Christmas off grumpy...supposed to be off at 0800, got a late call, not a huge deal because my relief is coming from another station and they got one too, nothing you can do about that.

BUT!

My relief popped a second late call, in someone else's district, while that someone else was in station and they didn't jump the call or at least respond to be the transport unit. So now I won't be off for another hour and a half or so, provided we don't get a call between now and then.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope yall have a good day

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate... and Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate that too!