the 100% directionless thread

Long story short: trying to read a woman's mind is like trying to read hieroglyphics. I don't read hieroglyphics.

Merry Xmas, EMS peeps.

Isn't that the truth! Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VentMonkey

Family Guy
This is how I imagine relationships.
You know, I should probably add to this that the same holds true for the opposite sex.

I envision them talking to a tree stump that has the ability to belch, fart, and scratch their nether regions all whilst grunting "umm hmm" and such.

... I never said the stump couldn't multitask, he just can't listen worth a crap. Thank goodness for the lizard brain:).

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
You know, I should probably add to this that the same holds true for the opposite sex.

I envision them talking to a tree stump that has the ability to belch, fart, and scratch their nether regions all whilst grunting "umm hmm" and such.

... I never said the stump couldn't multitask, he just can't listen worth a crap. Thank goodness for the lizard brain:).
I actually meant it the other way around lol. The amount of times my answer has been "noooope" when asked "do you understand why..."....That's what I imagine goes through their minds in those moments.

I resemble that middle section waaaaaay too much, much to my left coast roomies dismay. :p

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I just read a help wanted ad that says Sunstar Paramedics (ParamedicsPlus) is paying a $35,000 bonus if you stay 5 years.

I wonder how many paramedics stay 5 years. Not many, I'd wager.

When there's a HUGE bonus structure like that, something smells off to me.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
RIP George Michael (53)
My mom just asked me if I knew who he was, I guess I should be flattered she still sees me as that "young"?
I just read a help wanted ad that says Sunstar Paramedics (ParamedicsPlus) is paying a $35,000 bonus if you stay 5 years.

Indeed, that's an insanely desperate sounding strategy to say the least.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas EMTLife!

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Long story short: trying to read a woman's mind is like trying to read hieroglyphics. I don't read hieroglyphics.

Merry Xmas, EMS peeps.
Preach! I am a simple human. I whine when I'm hungry, I whine when I'm tired, and I whine when I'm angry :D

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

I'd be curious to see how many folks stay 5 years 1 day. Imo

Operations Guy

Supreme Overlord

I just looked up there website. They are nationally accredited and looks like newer equipment. Their emergency compliance is 93% according to their website. And around 175k transports a year. I do agree though something is off. Maybe every 4 years they just clean house lol

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

That's been ongoing for at least a year now. If not longer. They must be insanely busy or pay like crap, or both...

They're part of the ETMC/Paramedics Plus family if I remember correctly.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
That's been ongoing for at least a year now. If not longer. They must be insanely busy or pay like crap, or both...

They're part of the ETMC/Paramedics Plus family if I remember correctly.

Both. And they are a paramedic 0lus agency

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk