the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
We have a 26-foot tall statue of Marlin Monroe in our city (brought the city a lot of money and now the city is trying to buy it so it stays put) and I've been debating driving the ambulance under it turning on the code lights and taking some pictures haha. I have no life.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
We have a 26-foot tall statue of Marlin Monroe in our city (brought the city a lot of money and now the city is trying to buy it so it stays put) and I've been debating driving the ambulance under it turning on the code lights and taking some pictures haha. I have no life.

If you do it and post them here I'll hook you up with a prize :)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
If you do it and post them here I'll hook you up with a prize :)

Best I could due is parking the unit at the curb. Don't think management would like it very much if I drove up the curb haha

heatherabel3

Forum Lieutenant
I am so sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I love July! New residents are so much fun...

I just got an order for Milk of Magnesia IV...Um say what? :blink:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
My uncle just died :( :( :(

Sorry to hear as well.

Consistently Getting woke up 2 hours early for some minor crises is getting old quick. And killing my sleep.

Plus side I get to work in the middle of nowhere all night where there is a high chance of doing nothing.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Very sorry for your loss

Epi-do

I see dead people
I love July! New residents are so much fun...

I just got an order for Milk of Magnesia IV...Um say what? :blink:

Maybe they meant Milk of Amnesia, a.k.a. propofol!

Achilles, sorry for your loss.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I think I may host a continuing education class on how to load the dishwasher...it seems to be a skill that my coworkers just can't show competence with.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I am a great cousin! (Or something like that.) I really have no idea. Lets put it this way, my grandparents are now great-grandparents because my cousin just had a baby.

I will now entertain suggestions on what title I should take on due to this event.

Epi-do

I see dead people
I am a great cousin! (Or something like that.) I really have no idea. Lets put it this way, my grandparents are now great-grandparents because my cousin just had a baby.

I will now entertain suggestions on what title I should take on due to this event.

You would be first cousins once removed, or second cousins. My (quite possibly wrong) understanding is they are essentially the same thing. I say you claim to be the uber cool relative.

ShannahQuilts

Forum Crew Member
Sad to say, and in spite of having loaded dishwashers since about 1967, I never do it "right", either. No matter whose dishwasher I'm loading, someone tells me I'm doing it wrong. If it's my own dishwasher, hubby always has a better idea. No, seriously, not just an idea he thinks is better: an actual better idea.

I'm competent, even highly competent, at some things, but loading the dishwasher is NOT one of them.

I console myself with the fact that I actually make really good jam.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Sad to say, and in spite of having loaded dishwashers since about 1967, I never do it "right", either. No matter whose dishwasher I'm loading, someone tells me I'm doing it wrong. If it's my own dishwasher, hubby always has a better idea. No, seriously, not just an idea he thinks is better: an actual better idea.

I'm competent, even highly competent, at some things, but loading the dishwasher is NOT one of them.

If he doesn't like the way you load the dishes then have him load it from now on :p

Epi-do

I see dead people

It could be worse. My dad will actually go behind you and move stuff while you are still loading the dishwasher, so everything is in it's "right" place for optimal cleaning.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
It could be worse. My dad will actually go behind you and move stuff while you are still loading the dishwasher, so everything is in it's "right" place for optimal cleaning.

I have done, okay I still do, this.