the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I signed away my life when I signed all the paperwork for work.

Yea work + clinicals for school has me in a uniform working either on the ambulance or in the hospital for more than half the hours in a week. After the scheduled hours, OT and commute time although my commutes are short, have me above 90 hours a week sometimes pushing 100 if I stay to watch an interesting surgery or get multiple late calls.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
:rofl:

4f60c9b88344b.gif

Sasha

Forum Chief
After last week... not that good yet... started 10 minutes ago for me

I thought it was excellent :)

Although the super zombie that popped out of nowhere and got Patricia annoyed me. It was a fast little effer

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
So yeah...I always assumed you would be dead, or at the very least unconscious with a core temperature of 75.5 F...apparently I was wrong.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
I thought it was excellent :)

Although the super zombie that popped out of nowhere and got Patricia annoyed me. It was a fast little effer

They needed to kill off more of the charectures who either whine too much or can't shoot or both. Patricia and Jimmy were better served as Zombie Food. Michonne will be a great addition.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
They needed to kill off more of the charectures who either whine too much or can't shoot or both. Patricia and Jimmy were better served as Zombie Food. Michonne will be a great addition.

If the kid (Carl, I think is his name) keeps wondering off and doing his own thing he is next lol

cynikalkat

Forum Lieutenant
I here that. It seems like all my grandparents have been fighting what the doctors said would be the end. But they kept on going... until now...

My grandma died 4 weeks ago; 2 MIs and 3 CVAs in a week, coma for 2 days, and than home hospice for less than 24 hours. She too had a lucid few hours, called all the kids together, and said what needed to be...

Got home tonight and found out that my grandfather who was in for surgery for a GI bleed didn't fair well and had to be put on a vent. Decision was made to extubate and shut off the internal pacemaker. I am expecting word any time now that it is over.

Sucks for people who spend life helping others... nothing I can do... plus, years of seeing death and being "that person who deals with it so I can move to the next call" makes it hard to deal with it when you know them. I can do body recovery after recovery, but I really don't do the whole death process well.

Good luck... I know it ain't easy when you have this background...

wow...good luck yourself! thank you

Sasha

Forum Chief
Lori should be next. cant stand her.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Who wants to be awesome and tell me the dose for Digitalis.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Epocrates.com

Anjel

Forum Angel

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
And you would have it by now!

Anjel

Forum Angel
Lol I got it.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Carol first. Then Lori. Then Carl can go, but he can shoot, so meh...

How boring would it be if everyone was a hero? You need people like Carol and Patricia.

Patricia was Hershels assistant so in essence she was a make shift medic. How is that not useful?

Carol gets the house work done. Cooking and washing clothes and the like.

Michonne is going to kill the show. I liked the realism of TWD. Average people thrown together. Now we have someone straight out of Kill Bill.

Last edited by a moderator:

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Its gonna be a long night. Got a few crews already sent to an area hit by tornados and the worst of the weather is yet to come.

Got my gear ready and strike teams on alert.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
How boring would it be if everyone was a hero? You need people like Carol and Patricia.

Patricia was Hershels assistant so in essence she was a make shift medic. How is that not useful?

Carol gets the house work done. Cooking and washing clothes and the like.

Michonne is going to kill the show. I liked the realism of TWD. Average people thrown together. Now we have someone straight out of Kill Bill.

In an apocalypse, the last thing I am thinking about is if my shirts are starched. Real people are nice; Glen, Andrea, etc... the ones who have grasped their reality. Carol is trying to break the group up, claiming that Rick should not be their leader. Lori is simply a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:, the way she was working Shane and Rick against one another. You need Rick, Daryl, Andrea, Glen, and Hershel. Everyone else is dead weight. Hershel is a gun-slinging doctor. Rick is a gun-slinging leader. Glen is a gun-slinging gopher. Andrea is a gun-slinging hottie. Daryl is a bow-slinging bad ***. Carol cooks. Lori incites riots. T-Dog bleeds. Carl tries to get killed every episode. Hershel other daughter cries... I need the person next to me to be defending my *** as much as I am theirs. One person defending 2 is stupid. Two people defending each other is smart. Andrea should have left Carol to be Zombie Food. Michonne will be interesting... lets see how the producers handle this realistically, after all, they haven't failed yet...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I used to watch the walking dead but then I started having dreams about zombies. Usually zombie movies don't bother me but for a while there I was dreaming about fighting zombies all night every night so I stopped watching it. Plus the episodes are kinda slow for my taste sometimes.

In other news I need a break. Badly. Awful day today at work and I was told by a supervisor that he had seen a change in my personality and can tell I'm worn to the ragged edge from working 7 days a week 12.5 + hours a day since december. I just don't think I can afford to take that break :-/

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
In other news I need a break. Badly. Awful day today at work and I was told by a supervisor that he had seen a change in my personality and can tell I'm worn to the ragged edge from working 7 days a week 12.5 + hours a day since december. I just don't think I can afford to take that break :-/
Can you afford NOT to take it?

Sasha

Forum Chief
In an apocalypse, the last thing I am thinking about is if my shirts are starched. Real people are nice; Glen, Andrea, etc... the ones who have grasped their reality. Carol is trying to break the group up, claiming that Rick should not be their leader. Lori is simply a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:, the way she was working Shane and Rick against one another. You need Rick, Daryl, Andrea, Glen, and Hershel. Everyone else is dead weight. Hershel is a gun-slinging doctor. Rick is a gun-slinging leader. Glen is a gun-slinging gopher. Andrea is a gun-slinging hottie. Daryl is a bow-slinging bad ***. Carol cooks. Lori incites riots. T-Dog bleeds. Carl tries to get killed every episode. Hershel other daughter cries... I need the person next to me to be defending my *** as much as I am theirs. One person defending 2 is stupid. Two people defending each other is smart. Andrea should have left Carol to be Zombie Food. Michonne will be interesting... lets see how the producers handle this realistically, after all, they haven't failed yet...

It's not just "starched shirts" its food on the table and a sense of normalcy so they can keep the shreds of humanity and sanity and feel that one day there will be hope for civilization again.

T dog showed his bad assery in s1 where he and Morales put the beat down on some zombies in season 1.

Remember season 1? Where Andrea didn't know how to work the safety on her gun and wanted to kill herself? No one is a hero overnight. She was a useless whiny bee til half way through s2 then her desire to be the hero nearly killed Daryl.

Carol was a battered woman who lost her daughter. I'm interested in how her drama develops and how she evolves.

Last edited by a moderator: