the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
I'm sitting in small group right now trying to contain my rage as one of my classmates underlines a textbook checked out from the library. WTF is wrong with people? I don't want to read through his, or anyone elses highlights or underlining in a book checked out from the library.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I'm sitting in small group right now trying to contain my rage as one of my classmates underlines a textbook checked out from the library. WTF is wrong with people? I don't want to read through his, or anyone elses highlights or underlining in a book checked out from the library.

I would say something.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I would say something.

I pretty much already did when I noticed the extensive highlighting in it after I saw the library stamp on the side of the book and mentioned that I had a hold in for the book. I thought he was just screwing with me when he said that the highlighting was his...

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I pretty much already did when I noticed the extensive highlighting in it after I saw the library stamp on the side of the book and mentioned that I had a hold in for the book. I thought he was just screwing with me when he said that the highlighting was his...

I'm surprised you didn't say...
Y U NO RESPECT BOOKS?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Correction:

Y U NO RESPECT LIBRARY BOOKS?

Underline (especially with ink...) and highlight your own damn property, not the school's property.

R99

Forum Lieutenant
A bunch of wanksta homeboy wannabees beat a young guy to death outside his house because him and his mates.drinking beers on the lawn had obviously done something with dying over

Some prize of society oxygen thief ran some guy over in his car and dragged him 2km down the road leaving him to die in the street

A young girl about 20ish got stabbed up pretty good and managed to run home, her last words were "help me mum"

You know I.always believed that the world was essentially a good place, maybe in march of 1986 it was,

What the :censored::censored::censored::censored: is wrong with people?

Im going back to bed, its only 9am

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
A bunch of wanksta homeboy wannabees beat a young guy to death outside his house because him and his mates.drinking beers on the lawn had obviously done something with dying over

Some prize of society oxygen thief ran some guy over in his car and dragged him 2km down the road leaving him to die in the street

A young girl about 20ish got stabbed up pretty good and managed to run home, her last words were "help me mum"

You know I.always believed that the world was essentially a good place, maybe in march of 1986 it was,

What the :censored::censored::censored::censored: is wrong with people?

Im going back to bed, its only 9am

There are still plenty of good things about this world and the people in it. If you weren't so negative all the time maybe you would see that...

TatuICU

Forum Lieutenant
Had sex, doesn't matter

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm so tired of being sick. Stomach flu you have conquered me! Can I have my life back now? Supposed to be back at work tomorrow but we will see if that happens.

I guess I'll work on my case study for school so I don't drive myself totally mad with boredom.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Ugh. Gas prices are up to $4.15/gallon again <_<

ATrain

Forum Crew Member
Well, just filed my taxes, FAFSA is done... Now I just wait to get registered for classes in the fall semester. Guess I'm going to go be a PA, eventually.

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
Getting ready to go take my PSE. I'm trying to relax. I've played with the fur-kids, taken a bubble bath, and I'm trying not to drive everyone nuts with being antsy. I'll be so happy once the test is over.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
My partner called off today so I'm stuck on the bariatric truck today, meaning I chill in the truck till some overweight patient needs to be taken home. No 911 calls unless we know before hand that I'm needed.

You'd think that'd be a cush job... But I have a 16 hour shift so it will drag... And can't sleep because I have no partner to help listen to the radio to make sure I don't miss a call.

Gah.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Only been at work an hour and Im ready for a cigar and booze. Its gonna be a long 3 days.

Truly random: Danica Patrick is on Sportscenter and is annoying. Reminded me why I hate Crapcar.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Ugh. Gas prices are up to $4.15/gallon again <_<

They rose $0.20 in a day here, I imagine it's partly due to the Seafood and Wine Festival this weekend though. And just when I bought a car that requires premium. :/

TatuICU

Forum Lieutenant
My partner called off today so I'm stuck on the bariatric truck today, meaning I chill in the truck till some overweight patient needs to be taken home. No 911 calls unless we know before hand that I'm needed.

You'd think that'd be a cush job... But I have a 16 hour shift so it will drag... And can't sleep because I have no partner to help listen to the radio to make sure I don't miss a call.

Gah.

Whatever dude, that is bad ***. You should name your bari unit "The Gravy Train" for obvious reasons.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Great, looks like my SS number may have been stolen...:censored::censored::censored::censored:ing great.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Great, looks like my SS number may have been stolen...:censored::censored::censored::censored:ing great.

Bummer dude! Like Linuss said be proactive.

In other news, I missed 2 paramedic clinicals and 2 days of work this week from this damn stomach flu. I've never called into work before, that was a new experience.

Hopefully back to work tomorrow.